Home

Cool civs you wish were included

Guest GL_Raptor

What civ would you most like to see in this game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What civ would you most like to see in this game?

• Yuuzhan Vong
    • Mon Calamari
    • Sith (their own race)
    • Old Republic
    • Ssi-ruuk (from Truce at Bakura)
    • Mandalorian
    • Chiss
    • Togorian
    • Other (please post)
    • None

Guest GL_Raptor

ok, look, I realize that they aren't going to add any civs, and I also realize that they included the ones they did cause they wanted everyone to get a chance to check out the new groups that are in ep1. BUT I still would like to know what civs everyone would like to see in this game, just for the sake of having a poll :) so here it is

Btw, I would really prefer that I don't get a reply saying "Stop complaining about it! the civs they have now are fine!" cause I know that, I just want to get everyone's oppinion.

Guest Maul403

man there are so many posts on this.....i think ppl need to use common sense and see that races that are not in the movies...and that play an important role in the movies will not be in the game.

Guest GL_Raptor

Maul we know that these civs aren't going to be included. We just want to talk about what civs it would be cool to have.. If I had had anouther space I would have put in Klingons and I KNOW those aren't going to be included :)

Guest ReaperFett

I think any armies have a chance. Mandalorians might. Vong might.

Otherwise, Id say youd get diverse versions of the current ones

Y'know, I think it would be pretty cool to have a civ made up of creatures only. The first units would be pretty weak, things like Nudjs or Sleens. Then would come Rock Warts and the like, then Bubos. Then later on you could get extremely powerful Wampas, Rancors, and Krayt Dragons, and giant sea creatures like on Episode 1. Air units could be Bog-wings and Mynocks. I think that would be awesome. What do ya'll think?

Originally posted by Young David

Black sun for sure ... and maybe the Bothans

Don't you think it would be a little odd though to have a Bothans as a civ, when most of the civ's have the "Bothan Spynet", YD? Bothans were my first choice until I found out about the Spynet.

I'm thinking the Mon Cals would make a good civ now :)

Guest solo_anakin

Chiss would rule. Black Sun would be good too. Maybe the Hapans? They aren't really pary of any other civ and do have their own fleet.

Archived