Home

Let's make a story - MODS: LOCK THIS THREAD

matt--

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JediKnight_114[b]

...said: "What have I done with my life?" I used to go around the galaxy looking all chiseled, and now, I'm fat?" So he begins his search for richard simmons when...

.. and immediately explodes from the stack of mines that Max the Rabbit had stacked in his way ahead of time.

HEH HEH HEH HEH

Then Hulk Hogan...

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

put on his concrete slippers and booted hell out of yoda and choked him and made him say: I will never dance the macarena again!, so then kyle continued to kick yoda until he was sick and then after that he said "do it again and i'll [Please let's not get carried away here, after all, people may be eating while they read this stuff! Consider this your warning. -ed. ], u green peice of green jedi crap! Actully are u any good in bed master yoda? and then yoda gasped with dibelief and replied:

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

put on his concrete slippers and booted hell out of yoda and choked him and made him say: I will never dance the macarena again!, so then kyle continued to kick yoda until he was sick and then after that he said "do it again and i'll rape u, u green peice of green jedi crap! Actully are u any good in bed master yoda? and then yoda gasped with dibelief and replied:

I don't know i'm a 3000 year old virgin.

I don't like where this is going. Nothing more about sexually assaulting poor Yoda, okay guys?

Don't make me use my Banning Gun ..

Kurgan

Originally posted by matt-windu:

<STRONG>Thank God Kurgan intervened. Let's start with a fresh sentence... and keep it PG

-----------

Kyle twitched in his sleep, he heard something. In an instant...</STRONG>

...he lept from his bed, and ran to the kitchen to stop the leaky faucet. "While I'm here," Kyle thought to himself, "I...

Originally posted by Access_fluX:

<STRONG>....kermit the frog was in his pizza box, so Kyle said....</STRONG>

........ don't even think about doing that! Suddenly kermit whipped out a hi-fi and set the cd to Dance to the Macarena! Kyle fell on his knees and started praying to obi wan: how can this happen who inveted this song!!! Obi Wan faintly appeared infornt of him and said : Take this lightsaber... "u'll need this 1 for jk2. it's blue u can dingy that green 1 because u don't need it because the guys at raven like blue better". Anyway said Obi.. The guy who invented this song was.....

Archived