Home

Let's make a story - MODS: LOCK THIS THREAD

matt--

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Well, even though this thread is practically dead, I am proud to say that my Macarena joke lasted to the end. :D

Oooooohhh, Yeah! :p

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

*smacks KordKelly to the ground and proceeds to dance the macarena on his grave. Notices that people are staring at him funny, and runs off giggling while add-libbing the unknown words to the macarena.* "HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY Macarena" :D

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

*walks into the room with a saber scarred face* "You shoulda done a better job Superstupidstormie. I live" *Ignites lightsaber* "Heeeeeeeyy Macarena"

Depressed kyle because of the macarena jumps in between the saber clash of Dumb stormie and the jedi guy and gets cut in 2. ...... A while l8r they have kyle's funeral and while they're singing nice little hymns a raid breakes out and hold all kyle firends hostage (Jan and mara (what a nigel)) and then the offical members of the universal concert come in and sing the........................................................... MACARENA!

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

opened! Kyle lived, and just couldn't help but sing the Macarena. "Heeeeeeeeeey Macarena." he wailed over the crowd of "Ride On" singers. Suddenly...

...Kermit The frog walks through the door and says.... " Live this fight with me and u shall be granted permission to eat kyle and unlimited time tyo dance the macarena!!! Muhuwahahahahahaha!!!!!!" So he ignites his lightsaber and.........

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Agen_Terminator ]

Archived