Home

Let's make a story - MODS: LOCK THIS THREAD

matt--

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... dropepd to his knees and tried to do a jedi mind trick on it..... The Terminator got angry and kicked yoda across the church (remember we're in a chrurch because of kyle's funeral) adn then Yoda murmered " have some respect dude" so the terminator dragged yoda outside and ripped off his mask!!!! it was terminator Yoda said " Why were u dressed up as a terminator and why the hell did u come out of barbra!!!!! Terminator said.." She ate me" and then he aimed at yoda's head and......................................

Guest oninosensi

Melt as the ball went through his head. Suddenly, Luke rushed onto the scene.

"OMG, You killed Yoda! You bestich!"

With that he pulled out his lightsaber-

pin the tail on the Barbra Streisand..... luke got first place and termie got second and then luke went and said "hey wasn't i supposed to kill u" termy looked around and said " Look it's ur dad" Luke quickly turned around and then terminator took it his famous double barreled shotgun and hit luke over the head with it.... He dragged him down a hole (not that type, u evil person) and locked the door then suddenly a ravenus Man/Metal eating T-Rex burst out form the ground and ate KordKelly.

So ..............

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Agen_Terminator ]

Guest Vagabond

...reached into their collective pockets, and each extracted a fully grown Bantha, much to their expectation.

Yoda, dismayed at such wanton displays of the Force chided, "Away put your Banthas! KordKelly means you no harm!"

"You're wrong, master Yoda. I can feel the bad in him", was Luke's defiant reply.

"He's actually quite right ... Yoda is it? I'm really rather quite an evil little person", KordKelly explained.

"My own council will I keep on who is evil!", was Yoda-I-know-it-all's response.

A bell tolled in the distance, portenting events yet to come. A space donkey brayed. The wind blew a tumble weed across the dried, dirt street running through the center of the abandonned town, as ominous dark clouds set the mood for the coming confrontation.

After a moment of dramatic pause, KordKelly quickly walked up to Yoda, picked the muppet up, and promptly shoved him inside the ... er ... aft cavity of the largest, smelliest Bantha in the previously produced herd.

A Bantha named, Umpta, then proceeded to...

Archived