matt--

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers to the almighty Matt!

------------------------------------

And I shall finish the battle...

------------------------------------

...Luke ignited his saber, and a horrendous battle insued. Kyle blocked the first hit, but as he dodged the second, Luke struck down an innocent Ugnaught. Kyle, totally P.O.ed, threw his saber straight at Luke. Luke, with his fast reflexes, easily dodged the saber, which narrowly missed Princess Leia by a few inches. As Kyle pulled his saber back to himself, it struck a small boy in the crowd. Luke, of course, was now even more P.O.ed than Kyle, so they began to fight, sabers flaring and flashing. Kyle, wanting to play dirty, blocked on of Luke's attacks, grabbed Luke's neck, and did a little "Force Discharge" (or at least that's what I like to call it). Luke, surprised, stumbled backwards. Kyle prepared to impale Luke, but Luke suddenly disappeared and reappeared right behind Kyle. Our hero seemed about to meet his end... (cue somewhat sad Star Wars music, like when Vader died in RotJ).

...but fortunately, the ghosts of Yoda, Anakin, and even Kyle's father showed up.

They spoke to them, chatted a little, talked about the after-life, and eventually forgave each other.

And as the images parted, Kyle's father gave a little farewell, and one last message of advice...

"Kyle... your saber... remember to turn it off whenever you're not fighting."

"Oh, yeah, forgot," Kyle answered, switching his saber to off position.

"May the Force be with you, Kyle."

"May the Force be with you."

The End.

-------------------------------------

*tear, cry* That was so beautiful... I always love those touching family moments.

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

Here's another story:

There once was, and still is, a poster named CaptainRAVE. Rave made a post very much like this one...It was quite large, but It was a spam haven...just like this one. And so he deleted it. And everyone's post count went down. MODERATORS - lock this post.

Archived