Home

The Poll - What kind of multiplayer option would you must like to see?

CaptainRAVE

I didnt vote for saber only option (what an odd thing to say seeing as you asked for which one people voted for).

The reason I feel this shouldnt be an option is exactly why the long "how to make saber better" thread was started. Having the "saber only" option is basically saying we cant balance it against guns and anyone who tries to use it against a gunner will quickly feel like they are in JK1.

"Saber only" should only be an option if the saber is powerful and complex enough to warrant intesive training of it, where you dont want gunners ruining your training and you want to attract good saberists to practice against.

Oh, and I voted for assault, which could be fun in a Jedi environment.

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: Syndrix ]

My vote is for a cooperative play. Get a small team together and go through a level w/random enemy placement or be able to adjust the enemy #.

How about this --

Hostage Rescue - hello! Who wants to rescue a princess? Anyone? Call it, Historic Missions or something ala X-Wing/Tie Fighter

Actually, the popularity of the N64 GoldenEye shows that players love a variety of playable missions.

:D Keeps us coming back for one more try!

Assault is what i voted for but i wouldnt mind seeing a saber only option as well.

Cos there is nothiing worse then having a saber fight with someone then getting sniped in the back.

A good map would be one where its a CTF (or object) based on the ROTF scene where they are over the sarlac. Granted it would be small, very small, but it would be interesting. I think that they should include more scenes from the movies.

well CTF and DM are kinda non brainers

Assault imho was far too linear, coop sp if they don't make special versions with added chalanges that need team work (puzzles that can only be done with 2 people etc) then it isnt fun, but the option would be nice.

sabres only was also confirmed, so I obstained, on the account of LMS, Domination, 1flag, harvester, or the hunted not being present for me to vote..

Archived