Home

What should the U.S. do to stop terrorism and Bin Laden Now

Guest WC_heavyarms

Guest WC_heavyarms

I say we should sneak arab-americans into his camps to help us, I also think that we should have send special ops in instead of making a very loud plane bombardment. THen we could kick his sorry A** all over afghanistan and the world!!

Guest Luke Skywalker

Never going to stop it. Plain and simple. "crush your opposers and they shall rebel like you've never seen before"

Guest Tie Guy

Tell them that if they don't stop, we are going to blast Mecca into a million tiny tiny pieces and then make a huge crater out of the city. :D

Or, just find and kill all people associated with the Al Queda network. Easier said than done, i know, but we should start with the major leaders and work down. Numbers 1 and 2 on the list would be Osoma and Sadam.

Guest WC_heavyarms

Saddam Hussein Probably helped it. Darktrooper, I mentioned quiet actions. That does not mean flying b-2 stealth fighters and driving tanks in there. QUIET means getting in there without them hearing and sabotaging by using explosions and mortars. They have enough troops, they should have set them up near every camp, and then all attacked at once.

Guest ICP Ringmaster

well we are fighting terrorist no just osama bin laden..they are like a fire. you have to put the whole thing out or it will start back up again.<or we can just send them anthrax like they did to us>

Guest Maul403

terrorism will never be ended, plain and simple, we may be able to get rid of bin-laden, but think of all his followers and "friends"

I agree that terrorism will never be fully rooted out, but that does not mean anything less than the biggest effort should be made to get rid of it.

That includes Bin Laden, the Taliban, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and all governments supporting / harbouring them (including the Palestinian Authority, which, ironically is left out of the loop in spite of this fact).

Archived