Home

Since no one else will say it...

matt--

...I will! :cool: Happy Halloween!

My Halloween experience:

I begin to hear music at about 7:10am.

*que x-men theme music*

I see 20 seniors turn the corner, all dressed as different x-men.

I heard they went to burger king after school. Magneto was supposed take a whopper and throw it across the resturant. Then everyone else was supposed to come in, with music and beat him up. :D

Same to all of you!

I didn't do anything tonight, sadly, as it's the middle of the "school" week, although one of my classes was cancelled (instructor was sick).

Last weekend got together with some friends and watched a few flicks (Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead; which are some of my favs).

Then a friend (who went as a crazy clown, and brought a giant squirtgun, which kicked @$$) and I hit a few parties. Went as "The Crow" (and saw two other guys who went as the same thing) Did Rocky Horror twice, wandered around, ate pizza, etc.

Saw lots of drunks out. I should have said "is that your costume??" but I think they really were trashed (idiots). ; p

I'm glad nobody believed that stupid urban legend that terrorists were going to attack the shopping malls tonight. ; p

Hope people had fun!

Kurgan

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

yer, I live in Australia, and we don't celebrate Halloween, but people do go out egging and spud gunning.

Today was muckup day for the Yr 12's, (yr above me) and really belted the crud out of us.

we were on the bus, waiting to see the yr 12's line up behind us in their cars, when we got to the point where we thought that they weren't coming, and so we started to relax a bit. we come around a corner, and there is 5 cars wating for our bus. the mood turns to hysterics. everyone is yelling and screaming, and we see the guys in the cars hanging out the windows doing the knife to the throat sign. we watched four people get out without harm, and then it was me and my brother's turn to get off. i tighten the straps on my bag ready to run like buggery. i tell my brother who is carrying his guitar, to go to my mate chris's house, and hide there, because the bus stop is on his front verge. so the bus stops, and the doors open, i bolt out the doors, looking over my shoulder, see the cars pull up right behind the bus and onto the verges, i bolt around the front of the bus, and over to the corner about 50 metres from my house and stop and look. what does my brother do? he runs into the bushes in the house next door to where i tell him....so i stand their laughing and pointing,when 1 of the 3 guys belting my bro with egss and flour bombs yells to the doods in the cars. the bus pulls away, and the guys jump in their cars to follow the bus.the guys in the last car turn down my street and start chasing me. i run the fifty inlike 7 seconds or something, and make it down the side of my house when i hear "we know where you Fu*^ing live!!" so they do a Uee, and start another run chucking a coupla eggs in the way. my stepdad who was watching us out the window said he has never seen my run so fast in my life.

i go to work that night ( i work at Hungry Jacks, or Burger king as some of you would know it.) and someone throws an egg through the drive through window, and it hits the chick in the face, bounces off the window, and just lands on the ground and not breaks.

well my halloween was rather interesting.. what about the rest of you?

Evil Dead??? Ash is my hero... Army of Darkness is one of my all time favs... hmmm, gets me to thinking, maybe and Ash mod or TC for JKii.... :rolleyes: ahh, nm, i dont have the time/know-how.... but hopefully there will be a voice pack, somewhat like UT...

oh, ya think the new Duke game will still rip off his lines??? probably....

Hehe Whatcha expect he's Duke Nukem...

The new Duke game shoulod have more realistic chicks this time :D

New duke game is bound to be good because

1. He's Duke

2. Has babes in it

3. He kicks alien ass

4. Cheesy lines

5. Has Guns

6. Is a game

7. Duke's Cool

reasons why it could be bad

1. 3d realms have a tendancy to Rip off but maybe not in duke games

2. erm............It's being delayed

3. em................... could have crap multiplayer

k..... anyway

Happy Halloween!

That reminds me, there's a new Duke Nukem shareware game coming out soon (probably before or by the time DNF comes out).

I'm not sure exactly what it's like, it might not be an FPS though. But it's definately an action game.. check out http://www.arushgames.com/ for more info as it develops. I never was that much of a Duke fan, just never caught my fancy I guess. I do like Evil Dead 2 though (the movie).

Kurgan

Archived