Home

6 Months and counting.

GonkH8er

Praise be to JKii.net :)

This has been one the most intense times of my life drooling over JK2 everyday...and JKii.net has really made it alot easier for all of us. :)

I look forward to coming here at least once a day and listening to your guys comments.

Here's a round on me. A toast to the JK2.net staff, and it's many loyal members. :cool:

Many happy returns and long live JediKnightii.net! :D

yes, time flies when you're having fun.

good work to the peeps who run the show backstage.

Yes, a few of us managed to jump ship from HMS Obi-Wankenobi.net before she was sunk by the rogue submarine X-Boxia. : )

heres to the next 6 months. And by that time we will have got what we came for.

wardz

Originally posted by wardz:

Yes, a few of us managed to jump ship from HMS Obi-Wankenobi.net before she was sunk by the rogue submarine X-Boxia. : )

ROFL :D

*raises glass*

Yeah, I join in that toast to the people responsible for this site, from admins to dedicated fans. It's been great here ever since it started, and I know it takes a lot of time, effort and dedication. Great job, people. And happy 6 months!

Here's looking to a long future for this place... ;)

*raises glass (although not legally allowed to :()

Time has passed quickly

Lets hope the game will be released before the site anniversary

hey look we three last posters are here since May 2001 :)

Proud members #7, #10 and #18 :D

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: digl ]

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:

<STRONG>I thought for a minute this topic meant 6 months until the game is released.....I though......NOOOOOOOOO...

</STRONG>

I never realised someone might get that impression from it. But 1 year and a few months for a game is pretty good, even if they did base it on an existing engine. It may be less than 6 months from now. I'm guessing it will be actually.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:

I thought for a minute this topic meant 6 months until the game is released.....I though......NOOOOOOOOO...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realised someone might get that impression from it.

I also thaught that when I read the topic :)

Archived