Home

AotC Trailer is out!!!

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

I just finished downloading the trailer! It came out around 3:30am my time!

Get it here:

http://www.reelbuff.com/

It only took me an hour and a half to download it too because I was one of the first 20 people to dl it.

It's about 9mb.

Hmmm.... it's weird that it's not out at the official site yet. Could this perhaps not be the Official one? It's good enough for me though!

here's one, but keep it please only for jkII netters :D

http://200.16.202.235/~magnum/ctp-sw2-teaser.mpa

It's the one with the best quality (and 9169KB)

But I've found that was taken with a camera in a theather... no wonder that in starwars.com is missing...

I think that they'll leave it in the theathers a week or two ($$$$!) and THEN put in the net.

[edit]My server supports resume and should be fast enough...[/edit]

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Magnum ]

News posted. I was checking for it earlier when it was released (Nov. 1st) online, but nobody had it. Several people had taken the fan made trailer (complete with the Scottish Jedi and reversed scenes and clips from other movies) and simply renamed it. The real one has no music (until near the end) and the only sound is vader's breathing. No Jar Jar (w00t!) either.

I viewed the large streamer version off of SW.com this morning, and my friend snagged the 12 meg downloaded version just a few minutes ago. The one I just saw appears to be done with some program that lets you cache streaming QT's (wish I knew what it was). That's my guess anyway.

I was impressed, though with the little we saw. Yoda looks pretty good, and nice to see some saber action, but I'm glad they didn't give away too much. That and the next trailer are about all I'll be seeing of Episode II for some time. Heh...

I should remind that it's common courtesy to keep the spoilers to a minimum (ie: post offsite links or something, give prior warning in thread title).

I don't consider this a "spoiler" though, really. They didn't even give away the music. ; )

Btw, just had to comment:

You know, it is just like LEC. Show somthing one day, the next you can't find it. I was looking everywhere for the trailer and can't find a thing. I'll try the links above.

LEC (LucasArts Entertainment Company) has nothing to do with the making of the trailer or with AOTC. You're thinking of LucasFilm and ILM (etc), I'm sure. ; )

Kurgan

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Guest Boba Rhett

They can't use different colord blades because those are the colors used for obi wans and anakins sabers in the original trilogy.

Archived