Home

Best JK clans?

[TE]DarthBob

I hate to say this Zod, I count you as one of my friends in the JK community, but a few other VDS members are real wankers.

And most of the new members you are recruiting for JK2 aren't all that nice either. I only have respect for you, england, van and maybe oxide (who i dont know to well).

I hope VDS shapes up..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Nim. I don't know. I haven't been at zone for sooo long, all the new members are very nice to me, but I have no idea how they act to other people, cuz I haven't been at zone a lot. Good thing JK2 will be here in just weeks...

I hate JK now..last night I got beat 0.0-0.5 in this tourney, and after that match I got a screenshot, that revealed that the guy who just beat me uses an extendoo... soo I'm just waiting for JK2 to come out. We'll all be newbie then.. and I hope some of our member's "arrogant" attitudes will lighten up then. :)

I agree with DB about the clans that went on and migrated to other games and that are and have been doing well in them. I know IRN has a very strong CS team and that the likes of DH were good at q3 but have since stopped playing, and that SyK has a very successful AUS q3 team as well as one of the top RTCW teams in europe. But teams like WD and DSbr, as much as i like/hate them... have they moved on to ANY other games successfully ? instead of just having members who play different games only for fun.

Zodiac well said.

Right there with you Wretchy.

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't 5150 a top T2 clan?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived