Home

Network sites

Spaff

Right then, here yee! here yee!

All you network sites wil lrecieve information soon about your sites, which after a long period of downtime can once again live! hooray!

I'm not sure when this will be, but i wont be able to get your contact details until about sunday when i go back to university to get my computer!

and another thing.. i wish i could send you all gift baskets for all the troubles we have had, but im way too poor, so erm.. sorry about that :(

any questions? i'll answer them as best i can if you post them here.

Please mail me if you are interested in a Stan Page's upload to the mixnmojo comunity, I can give you a sample, too...It is about StanNovels, StanArt, Stanship, and I am currently working on "How would Communism Rule The World in the mask of Economics, also known as, The Great Work of Stannism.

Interested?

Originally posted by Haggis

to whoever-can-answer this: Will the message boards of MI Legend and World of MI be integrated into this one, too?

Concerning the World of MI forums:

I'm not sure yet. There are a lot of things to consider and there may also be compatebility issues because I use another forum than vBulletin. However, the staff responsible at Mojo will look into if the databases can work together :)

Originally posted by Blondebeard

The MILegend forum will most likely be converted to vBulletin or another PHP forum, since I'm converting the whole site to PHP.

I'm not sure yet where the forum will be located, however.

BTW: Do you guys like my new avatar? :)

I can see Paco Vink's CMI drawing in it :)

Archived