Home

Moderators

El Pollo Diablo

it is a very interesting question:

How does a single person become a mod, how many years of existance and active posting on the mixnmojo boards, and what quality posts do we, single members have to achieve to be honoured with such a great gift of Moderating?

-The spiffy blue one is on sale!

- oh and dont go banning everyone who doesn't agree with you

Heh, thanks for the tip and I am never gonna, seize Metallus, or any kind of stuff like murdering, etc. Maybe I just could make him broke, and a pennyless insane man, LeChuck could make it, why not continue with Metallus. Oh sorry, and also no ads, etc. Anyway I would never kick Metallus if he holds what he told me about the rules:)

"Can I be an operator?"

No.

"Can I be an operator please?"

No.

"Can I be an operator pretty pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top???"

No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You have no idea how painful that was for me then. Fortunately for you, it looks like Spaff might actually accept some moderators here :D

Originally posted by benjoyce

Heh, thanks for the tip and I am never gonna, seize Metallus, or any kind of stuff like murdering, etc. Maybe I just could make him broke, and a pennyless insane man, LeChuck could make it, why not continue with Metallus. Oh sorry, and also no ads, etc. Anyway I would never kick Metallus if he holds what he told me about the rules:)

Ben, you just don't get it. What happened between you and I on the escapemi boards is over with. The further you decide to bicker with me, the further you will fall into the community's disfavor. Also, you're not going to be a mod. Accept this fact.

Oh sorry, I don't know what to do, I can't be anybody, or myself, I don't know how far can I go, or what should I do, it really creeps me out, luike when I don't sharpen pencil enough I can't write with it, and when I sharpen it too much, the head quickly disappears, only problem is that the sharpener won't sharpen moderately.

Archived