Home

Question thread

Zygomaticus

Guest dr_death

i made a thread like this and people like DARTH ROMMEL!!! had a go at me yet on this one he replies, why?

i do like this thread though but i am angry still at the people who had a go at me for making a thread like this because it was aperently too like tell you i will.

allright gets out his lecturing finger for some forum ers who dont know what their talking about WHY DONT U USE THE TELL YOU I WILL THREAD for one thing this is just like messing around taking other topics and basically providing another source for SPAM

and now my question

why dont u use the tell you i will thread ????????

btw this thread is supposed to b run like this

_______________________-(insert question answer here)

________________________-(insert new question here)

CAN YOU FIGURE THAT OUT???

Guest dr_death

a) this is not the same thing!!!!!!!

q) obi wan served layer's (i dont know how to spell it but that will do) father in the clone wars and her farther is darth vader so does he serve him in episode 2?

Originally posted by dr_death

i made a thread like this and people like DARTH ROMMEL!!! had a go at me yet on this one he replies, why?

i do like this thread though but i am angry still at the people who had a go at me for making a thread like this because it was aperently too like tell you i will.

Well, you have to admit... it was alot like "tell you I will". Lets have a JK match to solve this matter... ;)

Guest Boba Rhett

Repé or something like that isn't it?

Two questions,

What keystroke makes this "é" e? :D

What shape are the batteries used in Luke skywalkers artaficial hand?

Archived