Home

What are your favoite TV Shows?

The Adventurer

In no praticulare order mine are

Reboot: The Best Cartoon Ever! Great Plots, Charicters, looks and All around Feel.

Babylon 5: Politics never looked so good. Great space battles to boot.

EnterPrise: I'm a sucker for Prequels. I love back story.

Battlestar Gallatica: Great Show that was to ambious for its time.

Quatum Leap: Steller acting and sweet plots

Samari Jake: This cartoons action is better then DBZ and the storys are more intence too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cartoons:

TRAO Jonny Quest, M.A.S.K., Bionic 6, Gi-Joe, The New Adventures of Batman/Superman, Batman Beyond, Spiderman, S-man and his amazing friends, C.O.P.S., Star Com, Visionaries, and all other cool 80s,90s and 00's cartoons that didn't pop into my head straight away ;)

TV Series

Nikita, McGyver, The A-Team, Sliders, Mortal Kombat and of course heh...Erotic shows :p

Movies

Starwars & Indiana Jones, James Bond, Star Trek, Mortal Kombats, Jet Li & Jackie Chan movies, 'Shaolin monks' movies, Sean Connery movies, Harrison Ford movies

im an eighties man myself: ALF, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Transformers (none of those lame 3d versions they came out with, its gotta be the original) Fraggle rock

as ofr present day shows, i only have about one day a week to sit and watch television, and, call me crazy, i choose tuesday nights on the WB. Gilmore girls and smallville!

Originally posted by remio

Classc, high-kicking television: "That '70s Show", "South Park", "Family Guy" and "Malcolm In The Middle". I just realised I watch a lot of Fox. Does that make me sad?

Cursed Americans. You get to wath a show with a new TMBG piece composed for each episode, while I get 'new' DS9 seasons.

I all ways forget that most of the people in the Adventure Game Community are Europeans. Why is that? Is it becasue us Americans like Fast pased shooters more? I play Day of Defeat and Unreal Turnoment but I'd take Monkey Island any day of the week. I wish more of my friend ageed most of them play RPG and would never touch a real Adventure game. One guy said Reident EVil was an Adventurer Game!:eek:

Any way does any one Watch Reboot? I mean its cool as all hell and its made in Canada! (Canami?) If you get Cartoon Network you should devently watch it!

Coupling - cant say i've ever heard of it marek.. sure you're ok :) :)

my tastes are

Spaced - best god damn pogram ever

Erm any generaly wierd or british comedy i'll watch :) old and new.

Toons

Southpark.. ah yeah

power puff girls.. their cute ok???!!

and buffy :)

Oooohh yeah I forgot about Spaced! They don't show it anymore on Dutch TV but it was hilarious!!!

Coupling is in the same league as Spaced. How can you not know it, it's a BBC show. Or was it called Coupled? No, I'm pretty sure it's Coupling. It's about a bunch of people, 2 of them are a couple, the others are their friends. The jokes are often about their sex-life and relations, and many episodes end with a mix-up / prank / accident / whatever with their mobile phones.

cpl26.jpg

I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes of Spaced. (I remember the pilot, and the one where they go clubbing...)

I've seen more of Coupling, so that's why :)

Isn't there some server where I can download Spaced as DivX?? I don't understand why it's not on Dutch TV anymore :( :(

Archived