Home

Rogue Squadron Passcodes

Rogue15

Here are the Rogue Squadron Passcodes for Rogue Squadron 3D:

CNDDOBY: Displays a picture of the development team.

CHICKEN or OTOOJKH: Play as an AT-ST in any level except Taloraan!

CREDITS or ONCHHZU: view the credits

DIRECTOR or EAAAABUMFU: Let's you view all the cutscenes. PC: Type this in, go to High Scores, and choose "At The Movies." N64: Makes a new menu in Settings.

GUNDARK: Modifies Force Feedback control for PC Joysticks.

IAMDOLLY: Gives you infinite lives.

LEIAWRKOUT: Activates Force Feedback for PC Joysticks. Not really a cheat.

MAESTRO: Let's you listen to all the sound themes. PC: Type this in, go to High Scores, and choose "Concert Hall." Works in N64 too.

OOMPAWAMPA or GCTHNME: Unlocks all bonus missions.

TOUGHGUY or NAKASGMQ or MLVBHFE: Technology Upgrades.

USEDAFORCE or FSSRNB or JKQCNMH: Seems to enable the ability to lock on your target using secondary fire.

WIMPAMI: Unlocks all regular missions.

WOOKIEPELT or PKDWXE or CRBSIFA: Enables the Millennium Falcon.

GOODGUYTIE or AAAAFNPDJY: Enables the TIE Interceptor (only after the Falcon is enabled. To select it, position in front of the Falcon and hold back on your joystick. You should see the camera pan to behind the Falcon to expose the TIE.)

WOOKIYRWMW or AAAABDBOHP or NDAAFXWSFQ or EAAAABYCBA R2 confirms this code, but we have been unable to identify what it does.

Directions: To enter the code, click on SETTINGS, then click on the box below where it says PASSCODES and type the code.

Here are the Rogue Squadron Passcodes for the Nintendo 64 version:

BLAMEUS: Displays a picture of the development team.

CHICKEN: Play as an AT-ST, it's also 2-player cooperative.

CREDITS: The Credits.

DIRECTOR: Let's you view all the cutscenes.

MAESTRO: Activates the music menu.

IGIVEUP: Unlimited lives.

TOUGHGUY: All weapon and shield powerups.

GAMEFLO!: Unlocks all regular missions.

WOMPRAT!: Unlocks the Tatooine race bonus level.

WOISTHAN: Unlocks the Death Star Trench bonus level.

DEADDACK: Unlocks the Battle of Hoth bonus level.

FARMBOY: Enables the Millennium Falcon.

TIEDUP: Enables the Tie Interceptor.

ACTIVATE NABOO STARFIGHTER: To access the Naboo Starfighter, type in HALIFAX? as your Passcode, select Enter Code, then type in !YNGWIE!. Select Enter Code again, and you'll have full access to the Naboo Starfighter.

ACE

KOELSCH: Turns the V-Wing into a 1969 Buick convertible, pausing freezes the game though.

RADAR: Switches dark for bright in radar screen.

BERGLOWE: Luke turns into H. Schmidt

CHIPPIE: Luke turns into C. Huelsbeck

FLYDODGE: Luke turns into D. Jagalski

HARDROCK: Luke turns into T. Engel

ICHHELD: Luke turns into R. Henke

PSYLOCK: Luke turns into M. Wagner

RUDIBUBI: Luke turns into R. Stember

SIRHISS: Luke turns into J. Petersam

THBPILOT: Luke turns into B. Hoppe

TIECK: Luke turns into F. Sauer

TOBIASS: Luke turns into T. Richter

WUTZI: Luke turns into J. Eggebrecht

[note: Lokjot, Numbertwo, Rescuer codes, as well as B-Wing and Slave I do not exist in Rogue Squadron, you CANNOT fly the Corellian Corvette seen in Battle above Taloraan. AT-ST can only be used in the mini-game of the Nintendo 64 version of Rogue Squadron.]

[note #2: Only available ships/vehicles in the game: A-Wing, X-Wing, Speeder (snowspeeder), V-Wing, Y-Wing, Millenium Falcon, TIE Interceptor, Naboo Starfighter (with patch only unless u have n64 version), and AT-ST. No other ships are playable in Rogue Squadron or Rogue Squadron 3D. ]

I've been moderator here for quite some time...since what? maybe half a year ago. And I'm never going to invade or spam again. Gotta prove I'm cool enough to keep my rank. (and note how I didn't edit your messege to say something cool about me)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by wardz

Rogue, how did you get Moderating status? People know what you're like...

wardz

Note that this is spam, since it has nothing to do with passcodes at ALL...

And R15 got mod status here because he was one of the few who was involved with the Passcode Quest. Plus he's originally from here, so people wouldn't have neccessarily known what went on with him at other forums. Before the merge, that had no relevance whatsoever.

• 1 month later...

I had no idea that there were so many codes for the Nintendo 64 game; I assumed all the extra configuration codes were for the PC version. Thanks to whoever uncovered all those secrets.

I've got to check GameShark codes, the latest of them, for the N64 copy--you never know what codes people can CREATE in there--I bet you could find a way to generate the Corellian Freighter on the console version, provided you're using a tricky set of GameShark codes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of them are already known Rogue, but thanx anyway, heres another, it works, I gurantee you, its ANQANZB Try it for yourself!

It disables the advanced ability except for X-Wing, which has advanced proton torpedoes, and it also disables the seeker ability.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived