Home

Forum colour.. (and not color as some of you US people spell it :P)

GregD

Hey! I shall destroy all SW smiley haters with my and then activate my to slice ur heads off for trophies and then throw ur bodies in to the Sarlac pit!

J/J

*dodges tomato*

This was a group of about 4 SW game forums and a coupla others before u came ya know.

*dodges rock*

U guys know I was joking right?

*dodges dagger*

Why r u all polishing ur guns?

Oh Crap...

Heh, that's what it looked like to you anyway. These forums were here, but hidden from normal posters, until they were made public. All the supermods and admins could see them. There are still a few more that will be revealed to the public shortly. So, yeah, LF.com will be pretty balanced by the time everything's set up.

yeah spaff, your like degrading the monkeys, you better change it or youll have all the regulars in #monkey-island after you for degrading us all.... no were not monkeys... well some of them are... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT

.....back to what the topic started as, MixNMojo was born to be purple, change it and youll wreck it, and purple to green cant be good for peoples health, or the monkeys having to type it all, the monkeys have learned to write it with purple change the colour and youll have annoyed monkeys wandering..... around... to your house..... to eat you... and your bananas..... repeatdely... with a large frying pan....

dont ask how that works.... JUST DONT.... JUST DONT

/me goes insane

WHAT DID I SAY????

WHAT DID I SAY???????

WHAT DID I SAY???????

ARGHHHHRHHHGHGHGHHHHHHHGRLUYNFUYERVCEFRENFRCENFXFRNFERXCNFREFEGYTNRXCEGYTRBXNEYTRBXNU&$CTR&HXN(£OBC(XN%$GH£&^%$BC£X

*coughs* ahem yes... *coughs*

Archived