Home

Ranking Under the User Name. . . What's the Point?

Guest Toothless-OMO

Guest Toothless-OMO

I have a question. There are so many different rankings under user names that it seems a bit pointless. I mean who knows if Pit Droid has more posts then Zeta Squadron Leader, or if Battle Droid has more then Ewok ranking on posts.

It seems that what is needed is either a visual key such as stars (or something Star Wars flavor), or we need a Key that on the main page that tells which title ranks higher or lower then another title.

My thoughts anyway.

Toothless-OMO

Guest dr_death

it does create an urge to spam though, if you want to have over 1000 i suggest your become a spammer.

yea, you know who i am talking about tirion

Guest Boba Rhett

Yoink. Toothless, this isn't GB related. :)

Here's the ranks you can get:

Bantha Fodder (Minimum Posts: 0)

Pit Droid (Minimum Posts: 50)

Sith Probe Droid (Minimum Posts: 100)

Battle Droid (Minimum Posts: 150)

Ewok (Minimum Posts: 200)

Tusken Raider (Minimum Posts: 250)

Wampa (Minimum Posts: 300)

Jawa (Minimum Posts: 350)

Gungan (Minimum Posts: 400)

Bantha (Minimum Posts: 450)

Wookiee (Minimum Posts: 500)

Noghri (Minimum Posts: 550)

Rancor (Minimum Posts: 600)

Stormtrooper (Minimum Posts: 650)

Sith (Minimum Posts: 700)

Sith Lord (Minimum Posts: 750)

Jedi (Minimum Posts: 800)

Jedi Master (Minimum Posts: 900)

Whatever you want (Minimum Posts: 1000)

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im going to put that on my senate site. Its a good idea sense not many people know the rankings anyway. Oh and Zeta Squadron Leader is Tie Guys personal rank. When you get to 1000 posts you get to decide what you want your name to be.

Guest Admiral Odin

I always thought the ranks gave you a goal. I mean you want to have your own, if you spam you don't reach that goal, so you post reasonable. And eventually you reach it. Makes you want to post more and make the post count.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Thats a good way to put it, Odin, oh and vote luke! (thats my entire campaign)

I made a site so go there! (its in my sig)

Guest Admiral Odin

Impressive campaing. Short and to the point. (perhaps is should be : Vote Luke, I promise not to mess everything up) That at least gives you some lee way in your actions.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Good idea, people vote for me I promise not to mess everything up like Delphi would because hes an IMPOSTER! I emailed the real Delphi.... Ok that was a little off track..

Guest Khameir_Sarin

Im "bantha fodder"....hey wait a minute....fodder means........HEY!!!!!!!! :eek::(:mad:

:dmaul3: -Soon I shall have my revenge!

..fodder.........HMPH!!! Y'all need more respect!!!

Well i like that you can upgrade that much...... but im not posting that much..... i believe im pitdroid now...

When i first joined RS.net . i posted 120 posts in one week.

but i reduced my posting and am now at 480 or so and i joined about september the 15th. i joined as a recruit but when our Moderator: Ikhnaton, wanted to put an end to what seemed an endless fight of between some people who wanted to become a Rogue. he made everybody a Rogue (at that time).

What i want to say is (and what some other people said here) is that there are people that will spam and start complaining that they want to become some hihger rank.. and well it always ends with banning.

Im just saying what i think... what other people MIGHT do.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Those names increase the personal fun to be had from the forums. But like everything in life, there is a downside; in order to have your own custom name, you need to have a certain amount of posts. Stick around long enough and you'll get it..

what do you mean by "own custom name"

dont we already have the name we want

Archived