Home

Comics On-Line?

Schmatz

The epic color collection is very similar to the Surfin The Highway collection, except Color Collection has less comics since it's older.

I don't really like the coloring that much, I think it makes it look worse. Of course I saw it in black and white in Surfin the Highway first, so...

Met only wishes he was the god of the forums :)

Really no need to be rude people.

First off Schmatz have you ever actually tried to get a real Sam & Max comic or are you asking just out of laziness? They're nearly impossible to come by but its worth checking your local comic book store and the graphic novels sections of local bookstores to see if anyone has a rogue copy of Surfin' The Highway left on the shelves. If you look for real and come up empty handed then you might have a reason to come here asking for illegal copies.

I'm not going to just lay down a rule that this isn't a request forum :D but bootlegging Sam & Max should only be a last resort. You may end up luckier than most around here and land yourself a copy of the collection if you actually try.

And, erm, second off... :band: :band: :band: :band: :evanpiel: . o O ( bleh. )

Originally posted by Schmatz

I mean, I don't know if you guys remember, but those Lucasarts Insider things came with the games sometimes, and some of them had comics.

It was called The Adventurer! (Sorry, I just had to mention it. :p) Anyway, the Collected Sam & Max includes the comics in The Adventurer that had been published when the collection went in print (that's 1995, I reckon). The few comics appearing afterwards were featured on Jake's site, including the "dying" (Afterlife) and "cowboy" (Outlaws) ones.

Jake, I was joking above, to get Met mad heh heh. By the way I HAVE tried looking in the ONE comic book store in the STATE! Well, maybe not the state, but there are none around here. Besides, I have the game and that's all I need right now. If I somehow gain any money (not GUNNA happen - Emmet) I will try to buy on eBay, but i don't wanna spend a lot on them right now.

I don't need a boot-legged comic... it makes no difference to me. Just, if someone DOES make one, I'd like to see it. Thanks ;)

From Adventurer #13 was it thats missing? I think there is an issue of the adventurer that just doesn't exist anywhere. It's not on web.archive.org and its ... its nowhere. I forget the number though :)

I'm going to LEC for some meetings and other fun times in January I'll maybe try and ask if they have it there.

Archived