Home

SamAndMAx.Net forums

Blondebeard

This is true. I already have Monkey Island and Grim Fandango ones, and, by Metallus' request, I will have some Sam and Max smileys: Sam and Max, obviously, but does anyone else have any other requests for smilies from Sam and Max? I will take each request with care... :rolleyes:

J/K Tell me what you want, I'll try my best...

...sometimes my best ain't that good... you'll see when you see the Dom from GF one... it's up to you how it looks.

They will HOPEFULLY be up soon. I'd like to give them all in one big bundle, to make Spaff's job even easier than it already is. :D

I'll see what I can work up with that Smiley... not much of a smiley... you might now know wtf it is, but it's worth a shot. I'm really busy so I won't be able to make too many until Christmas break, which is a long time from now (2 Friggin Weeks!!!!) I shall do my best!

YOU **** LICKING ****ING ASS ****ING SON OF A ***** FAGOT **** **** ASS ****DAMN**** ****ITY ******** DAMN**** DUMB**** ASS REEMING HOBO SPAWN WHO LIKES TO ****ING **** HIS **** YOU ****ING ***** LICKING SON OF A **** **** DAMN********ASS AS********DAMN **** **** ****ITY **** ****ING ****ING ASSING ****!!!! YOU LIKE ****ING **** YOU ****ING PERVERTED **** **** DUMB **** **** **** **** ***** ****!

************************ASS ****DUMB****!!!

P.S. Woo, got it all out. Maybe I should be a teacher.

Archived