Home

Your favourite Lucas Arts moments...

Lemon Head

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, I remember Kings Quest 5, it was actually the first adventure I ever played, I played it when I was like 12 when I got it in some 5 foot 10 pack of CD games for christmas. I used to remember thinking that I had to get past the desert to continue so I'd keep wandering and wandering in the desert until I'd die or get bitten by a scorpion. And then I'd think, "Wow, I must not have walked fast enough." And I always hated that stupid owl cause I never knew my computer could talk and if it could it shouldn't sound like that. I also remember my first time dying in KQ5, I went into some house and someone locked me in the basement, and I'm sitting there thinking what the *#@$?!

Originally posted by Natty

I wish I had boobs like that at the age of 5, actually I wish I had boobs like that and I'm 19 now :p

No, you really don't. Because by the time you reach 40, those "mellons" will have become saggy and unattractive. Gimme small, pert boobs, anyday.

Here's a good rule of thumb for you ladies: Take a pencil and place it, horizontally underneath your breast (doesn't matter which one). Then raise your arms over your head. If the pencil falls, you'll be fine for another 5 years...if it is still in place, you're in trouble... and should start doing some pectoral exercizes.

No, this has nothing to do with lucasArts games, but you started it.

King's Quest Games aren't lucasArt games either, but they are great. KQ #s 4-7 are still some of my favorites.

That's a good one, Endy.

I hope no one has mentioned Lola's death scene in Grim Fandango. I thought that one was very memorable and dramatic. One of a few salient serious moments in the whole set of LEC adventures, along with the scene that Sarah mentioned earlier.

I think I need to go get a pencil, I'll be back in a jiffy :p

OK- I'm gonna have saggy boobs :p Happy now? You can all make fun of me :D Actually... wait I forgot to lift my arms up, hmmmmm I did it twice, once the pencil fell the other time it stayed in place? I guess that means they're gonna be kinda saggy? I don't know? Do you really need to know all this anyway? :p

Take heart Yoha, Natty, and the rest of you ladies. If you took me seriously and are worried, you ladies can always perform certain exercizes to firm up. We, men can't do anything to add ...erm... length. :(

It doesn't suprise me that the women here can joke about this, while the men have been noticably quiet. The men are all: "Erm...could we get back to the subject please?" It's been my observation that women are braver than men in almost all things.

It's no accident that Elaine was written as a mightier pirate than Guybrush. In life, women are stronger-willed and they merely allow the men to think they're the ones in charge.

We stumble through life, guys ...and women pick up the pieces of our mess. From your mothers to your lovers ...thank goodness for women. :)

Originally posted by Endy

The whole swearing in longhand scene from Sam and Max! :)

"Percent sign, ampersand, colon, dolor sign!"

"What the hell are you doing Max?"

"Swearing on longhand, Sam"

I'd like to take this moment to annoy everyone with my pickyness, the dialogue actually runs

SAM: Percent sign, ampersand, dollar sign

MAX: and colon, semi-colon too!

METAL BENDING GUY: What the ***** are you doing?

SAM: swearing in long-hand, asterisk mouth

sorry everyone

Originally posted by raVen_image

It's been my observation that women are braver than men in almost all things.

It's no accident that Elaine was written as a mightier pirate than Guybrush. In life, women are stronger-willed and they merely allow the men to think they're the ones in charge.

We stumble through life, guys ...and women pick up the pieces of our mess. From your mothers to your lovers ...thank goodness for women. :)

Please refrain from using these forums as places to pick up women - raven, you have been warned!

lol j/k ;)

My fav Moment is in CMI when you mix the drink for the first time and fake your death.

"Game Over"

"you scored 0 out 800 points"

guybrush "Stop it guys I'm not really dead"

and then in the cript:

"Sounds, From the dead, the dead that surround me. They must know my secret... Wait a sec I have no screcret"

Archived