Home

Hi there!!

Wraith 8

Well hello you all.....

My name is Wraith 9 (as you can see) and since the joined forums are here i just wanted to know what was going on on other forums.... so: WHAAATTTSSS UUUUPP!! :D

So what is this forum about??? because the name MixnMojo doesnt say much to me !! (sorry for not knowing :D)

Im guessing it is some sort of game :D . but what kind ?

I usualy go to to Rogue Squadron and Galactic Battlegrounds. But i am just curious.......

Well it has been nice knowing you all.. im going on to another forum to see what is going on there... but ill be back... CYA!

-Wraith 9-

Uhm, (and I think I speak for mostly everyone), this forum is for the REAL Lucasarts games, not all the Star Wars ones. Like Sam and Max, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, The Dig, Grim Fandango, and Day of the Tentacle. The ADVENTURE games of Lucasarts. We don't really like to talk much about all those Star Wars games they make...

That is ok... :D

I play a lot of Star Wars games tho.. but i also like the adventure games from Lucas Arts.... i dont own them all.... the only one i own is Grim Fandango.... ma i love that game... i played it like 6 or 7 times now.... i realy like it.... but i would like to try the Monkey island games once... they look like like fun.

well... ok. at least i know what this is all about then. lol :D

Originally posted by Wraith 9

So what is this forum about??? because the name MixnMojo doesnt say much to me !! (sorry for not knowing :D)

Im guessing it is some sort of game :D . but what kind ?

Mixnmojo is the best game ever! It's all about a server, that was down for ages, and your quest to bring it back :p

(actually, that could be an interesting mojo game.... choose between Spaff, DJ and jake and fight your way thro....... i'll stop there i think :) )

play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it play it pla...Spam protection has kicked in and slapped Lemon Head in the family jewels with a baseball bat

"So what is this forum about??? because the name MixnMojo doesnt say much to me !!"

mix-n-mojo is the code wheel needed to pass the "copy crap" room in Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. Unless you apply the patch on my site in which case you don't need it.

=mek=

Hey Wraith, sorry for being an ass at the SamnMax forums. Bad moods happen, and both of the posts look surprisingly similar. Anyways, if you can, get Monkey Island 1, 2, and 3 first. Escape can wait because it sucks :D. Heh heh, actually it's not a bad game, but the worst Monkey Island game.

In SOMI aren't you 'escaping Monkey Island as well? Same with Big Whoop in LCR (but you never do so in the game)... and again in CMI.... wierd.

Archived