Home

The Advertising Thread™

Jake

Wow! You seem to like MIAC. :)

Originally posted by Gabez

A suggestion about the interviews... you could put a link up to The Scummbars Bill Tiller interview, and perhaps interview Paco or someone. I'm sure they'd answer a few questions, provided their not too brong ;).

Yes, good idea, although we had already been thinking about that :) That link idea is interesting... thanks for the suggestions.

Originally posted by Gabez

thanks to whoever called WWH a "Very comprehensive adventure games site"

You're welcome. :D I really like that site.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Haggis

Yes, good idea, although we had already been thinking about that :) That link idea is interesting... thanks for the suggestions.

Please also link to our main page if you are to link to any sub pages of The SCUMM Bar. Thanks. :)

I will update the site soon with some new interviews... and I am not only talking about Paco and Bill Tiller :D

I hope that MIAC will be a promotion for artists to make even more wonderful art, and to get more credit for it. :)

I know that some of us have enormous talents like Ado and Paco, but are still not encouraged enough to try and make something out of it.. maybe in the near future :)

It's actually kind of ironic that I am such a fan art lover, while I can't draw myself. Everytime a pick up a pencil (roughly 1 time a day) and I am confident that I am going to succeed, the end result always looks like that from a 3 year old kid.. and the bad thing is that I am way older than that ;)

It looks nice!

But you should make a nicer menu-bar. The links are too close to each other.

And maybe you could use something to 'connect' the rows, it looks kinda loose now. Ah well, you probably wanted to have that effect :D

Cool design :)

Archived