Home

City Terrain...

If ANYONE can figure out how to make two new terrain types (One Naboo City, the other Bespin City) It would be greatly appreciated...I'm making my campaign of Corscant...laying down those buildings and making th map BY HAND takes FOREVER!!!

Terrain Files would be greatly appreiciated...

There are random maps of cities???

*wonders why he hasn't played many Skirmish games*

STILL since I'm making a campaign I need a corridor of buildings leading through Corscant...because you don't want people getting lost...In the later scenarios I'll consider what you just said but for now...I still have to design those corridors...

Originally posted by darthfergie

I am...IT TAKES FOREVER!!!

I agree....i am doing a Fett :fett: mission which u will control Fett:fett: and search for his target in a "city"......putting building by yourself, and u have to place "different" building to make it looks more like a city.....

It DID take Forever!!!!!!!:c3po:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Well, nobody said the map had to be extra large, this is why in most scenarios any size larger than normal (6 players) is no recommended. Try smaller map sizes and the map copy function.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Stan|SCN Punk

Well, nobody said the map had to be extra large, this is why in most scenarios any size larger than normal (6 players) is no recommended. Try smaller map sizes and the map copy function.

The map copy function?

What's that! :confused:

(And can you get the Theed map from the offical scenarios with it? :D )

God bless,

X-Wing Pilot 5

Archived