Home

Top <put number here> films ever!

Riffage

Hmmm...

Monty Python's Holy Grail, Casablanca, Matrix, Heart and Souls, MST3K the Movie, All the President's Men, Jackie Chan movies in general, Miss Congeniality, 12 Monkeys, The Fugitive, and probably a whole bunch of other movies I forgot to mention, plus a lot of movies which I haven't seen. I don't care if they're not good, I still like 'em. :)

Originally posted by pigsfl3w

Is it true what I heard about a Grim Fandango movie being made, directed by Tim Burton?

that would be sweet! i love tim burton. But i dont think it would do too well. (if that makes any sense)

a lot of grim fandango is puzzles, so they would have to fill it in a little more, but who knows.

and in a way i agree with mek, the matrix isnt that good of a movie (even though i like it), but i really liked the idea of our world being fake, or that there is another life other then ours.

and somemore i remembered from other people:

12 monkeys

citizen kane

big lewboski

Here's a quick selection of my favorites:

Citizen Kane - Welles

Lawrence of Arabia - Lean

Full Metal Jacket - Kubrick

Spartacus - Kubrick

The Godfather - Coppola

Patton - Schaffner (I always though Coppola directed this film, took me awhile to figure out he only got writing credit)

Reservoir Dogs - Tarantino

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark - Spielburg

Macbeth (Roman Polanski version) - Polanksi, heh

The Longest Day - 4 or 5 directors who I can't name

I'm sure I forgot one or two that I'll be angry about later. :)

Originally posted by JiveMonkey

AHHHH - Trap is that music from your Octavio site the ALF theme? Cause ALF IS REAL!

Yeah--- I was going to use the X-Files theme first just because it's extremely trite for a paranormal site, but then I decided to go with a random, incredibly unsuited MIDI.

Archived