Home

advice??

Zygomaticus

If you don't like Star Wars, don't want to learn more about it. Don't like to look up all the cool things about Star Wars and the EU. If you don't want to see the deleted scenes from ANH or the screentests from Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. If you don't want to test a deathstar ray on a stormtrooper. If you don't want the best on-screen and behind the scenes photos of the original trilogy (wich are an exelent recourse for banners, avatars and so on) ...

If you don't want anything of the above ... than you shouldn't buy it ...

Yeah i bought it to a couple of months ago.... where do you think i get all my answers from the games on this forum. :p

Its a realy wannahave.

And its fun to see what effect weapons have on a stormtrooper. I realy laughed my @$$ of when i saw that.

And a good 3D toor threw the Millenium Falcon.

I would buy it if i were you.

Originally posted by Wraith 9

And its fun to see what effect weapons have on a stormtrooper. I realy laughed my @$$ of when i saw that.

HAHA me too

:D I spent ages throwing rocks at them when I first got it :D

No ... it's not a making off. Disk 2 might have some making off stuff. And a lot of entries have behind the scenes commentries and photo's, but that is just a fraction of what the disk has. It's just the best SW encyclopedia there is.

The Episode 1 Insiders guide is a nice one too. Instead of the original trilogy and the EU it focuses on ... Ep1

Archived