Home

Who would win?

Dagobahn Eagle

The Imperials have just gained the ability to travel between galaxies, and wouldn't you know it, they chose Earth as their primary target. Right now there's a Super Star Destroyer, six Star Destroyers, and dozens of support vessels orbiting our planet. As per all nations have been notified, and several imperial landings have been reported. Several reports about imperial fly-overs have been confirmed, bombing runs are commencing, and TIEs are intercepting passenger liners as the star destroyers blast the orbiting satelites. ISS has been evacuated 15 minutes ago, however, all contact has been lost with the evacuation craft and the crew is assumed diseased.

Only a very fast reaction from Earth will save the planet. What tactics and strategies to use? Who will win?

Guest dr_death

personnally all the waepons i have are knifes so i would drink ALOT. or i would pray. or we could give the frech away as sacrifices (we should do that eitherway)

Ground: Ground installations would be subject to ISD bombardement as well as TIE Bomber bombardement. First step would be to build more underground bases and to equip these with fighters to defend against TIE Bombers.

Stormtroopers have superior weapons (from blasters to E-Web lasers) compared to Earth's forces (guns to machine guns and grenades), and they would most likely also be deployed in larger numbers, so they would most likely dominate.

Air: Earth's fighters would be superior due to agility (TIE fighters gets an agility penalty while in atmosphere), and weaponory (short range lasers vs. Missiles that can be fired from a kilometer away). However, the imperials would probably have higher numbers.

Naval battles: You've got the World Devastators, which carries laser and missile weapons, can build TIEs, and tears the planet apart. They should be destroyed quickly. Oh, and did I mention that they were shielded?

Space: Earth:rolleyes:

Do the Imperial capital ship shiels defend against physical warheads? In the X-Wing books they don't, but a warhead attack from several Y-Wings penetrated the shield in one book (without taking out the shield generators). But even if Earth fired a nuclear warhead at Lusankya, it would most likely be intercepted and destroyed before impact.

Guest xwing guy

That would work.:D I think Earth would lose because even if we did destroy the first Imp attack force they would keep on sending more till one succeeded.

Guest Tie Guy

Earth would be destroyed in the first day. Our weapons don't stand a chance verse their technology.

Our fighters are slow, and although TIEs aren't as good in the atmosphere, they are still lightyears ahead of our limitations. Also, their lasers have about a 1.8 Kilometer range, which is greater than our missles. Our only hope is that we would fly to slow and they would always just go right by us.

The Imp's ATATs would crush everything in their path. Lasers from Snow Speeders couldn't hurt them, what makes you think a tank shell will?

And they would easily pick off our nukes before they got close to the ships.

Guest Luke Skywalker

We could get the US postal service to deliver there mail so that it would never get there then we could send them Windows ME and when they get it there whole network would crash and die causing the life support to go and therefore killing everyone onboard there ships.

The empire sends a vast fleet on a scouting expediction into an unknown zone. It never comes back.

Do you think they'll send another massive fleet? If we beat them, all they'll do is to send small scout units that'll find all the debris orbiting the planet Earth..

BTW, I think there would be another fleet when that scout reports. Anger, hate... they'll send the Executor ;).

Guest WC_heavyarms

The U.S. and anyone else. We would send a decoy (anything that is worth sending, like the Taliban, for instance.) Then, we take our nuclear missile, and jam it into the super star destroyer, and then into each of the star destroyers, then, everything is dead. As for the ground invasion, we use bomblets and runway cratering bombs on them. Bye bye GE.

Guest WC_heavyarms

Any of our gun bullets or Missiles go farther than 1.8 kilometers. That's about 3 miles. We can fire missiles hundreds of miles away.

Guest xwing guy
We could get the US postal service to deliver there mail so that it would never get there then we could send them Windows ME and when they get it there whole network would crash and die causing the life support to go and therefore killing everyone onboard there ships.

The best startgey yet.:D

Guest Redwing

I'm sorry, but if you think Earth would rate an SSD, you're dreaming. I'd be surprised if we rated a Victory class SD. I agree with Tie Guy. We don't even have planetary shields....which means they could vaporize the entire habitable surface of our planet in a couple of days with just one Star Destroyer.

First the Imperial fleet would have to get past Starfleet which consists of several powerful starships such as the Enterprise-E and like 10 more awesome federation starships. I that isn't enough, (but it will be enough to stop the Empire) call in the Rebel Alliance and if THAT isn't enough request reinforcements from the Klingon defence force. All those will be enough to stop TWO galactic empire fleets!:angel:

i don't see how startrek got into this converstion...but anyways, methinks the imperials would win...all they gotta do is open fire(from stardestroyers) on the surface. SO! the only way for US to win would be to make the empire meet Osama bin ladden and the taliban. Once the empire reaslises how crazy the "inhabitants" of the planet are, the'll turn away in discust, and go for mars :)

Archived