Home

Nexsis looking for players for the following civs:

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Naboo, Gungan, Wookie, and Trade Fed. We already have a significant amount of members who plan on playing Rebels and the Empire for their main civs, but this does not mean we are not accepting more. If interested, just follow the url in my signature and fill out the small application on our Application Forum and we will review it.

Guest Lord Tirion

Sup Clefo =)

Just post an application in our Application forum and by the time the game comes out, you will be a member if you can play some demo games with us and stay active in our forums. :)

Guest Lord Tirion

Sure is and I see that you have already done all the necessary procedures on becoming a Trial Member already so I will add you on our site. =)

Guest Lord Tirion

The principles of Nexsis are very simple. Nexsis is founded on teamwork and friendship. We are very strong believers in active members and participation on forums. Any member who disappears for a significant amount of time without a heads up is released. We have been around for over 2 years now with a very tight-knit group of friends that have known each other for a very long time which is an accomplishment on its own in the online world. For we all know friends vanish just as fast as loot does in a game online =P

We have been the founders of the the top 3 clans in Age of Empires and Rise of Rome back in the day when we formed the Imperial Knights clan and United Conquest (uXc). Anybody who was a serious player back in those days knows of those clans. We also play a few other games and are strenously looking for a good fantasy rpg game to get into but have found none so far that we like. World of Warcraft looks like the best one but it does not come out till 2003 and quite frankly, there are a majority of us who are getting fed up with these long release dates on any game that shows promise. =P

Guest dr_death

well i would like to join and be the wookies however i am your mortal enemy and all:)

we have to play again, i can beat you tirion.

if i win i might think about joining. If you win i will be yours to control (i will be your bitc.h):)

Guest Lord Tirion

lol

Just fill out our application back at the Nexsis site. With all the main inner circle of this forum joining Nexsis, it looks that we will have a really fun time together and be a force to be reckoned with on the zone. Paragon_Leon is even thinking it over.

Guest dr_death

i only want to join if i think i am good enought. and to do that i must win you tirion.

and i will bragg like hell.

ahh endsub i havent seen you since our last batlle. is it because i beat you?

j/k :)

i want to be the best at this game tell me how good lean is, tell me everything!

Archived