Home

Is there a RS clan for internet?

Guest Keiran_Halcyon

Guest Keiran_Halcyon

I have seen the topic below an I think that there is a Clan for internet gameplay. Well... I have JK, MOTS, XWA, XWvsTIE-BOP so could I be a member? What must I do? Are you playing in the ZONE? What nickname should I use?

------------------

I, JEDI

Guest Rogue15

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/Forum12/HTML/000005.html

well, if u play on the zone, you could use RSN_Halcyon i never really use my clan name, i use just Kioet_Csuhen.

rules are, you must report every win and loss. and who you lost to, and who you beat. And do kinda what i did in my signature, except it starts at 0 wins and 0 losses, and the rank is Trainee. every 50 wins, you go up in rank, losses don't affect rank.

------------------

|Rank: Trainee|

Wins: 3

Losses: 19

Guest Keiran_Halcyon

Ok, But what games do you play? I think that JK but if you play with other tell me.

There aren't any obligations such as playing everyday or something like that, are they?

------------------

I, JEDI

Guest Rogue15

nope. it's any game. mainly star wars ones though, with occasional non-sw games thrown in. We mostly do jedi knight and mots, since it's easier to play against each other with those. We do IP games most of the time when we play against eachother.

Current sw games we play:

Jedi Knight

Mysteries of the Sith

Galactic Battlegrounds

And if you don't have those, just go get the demos, since they're multiplayer capable.

no obligation to play every day. smile.gif

------------------

|Rank: Trainee|

Wins: 3

Losses: 19

[This message has been edited by Rogue15 (edited December 03, 2001).]

Archived