Home

RSN MOTS Clan

Rogue15

ok, this is how it goes...when u win or lose, you add a thing in your signature, like I got (wasn't i smart to do that?) And post your wins/losses. Since we all know what to do now, and since it'll be a pain to try to remember our last wins/losses, they'll be reset to ZERO.

This clan is officially ONLY for Mysteries of the Sith.

We play Manowars 3 against each other, which is a mod for mysteries of the sith. it can be found at http://www.jediknight.net/jkmag to use it, you'll need Patch Commander, just put the mano3sd and mano3sk in the directory and activate them that way.

The reason why we use Manowars is to train. It helps you know exactly where to aim to get a hit in regular games. And it's really fun.

this should be in your signature:

----------------------------------------------------------------

RSN MOTS Clan

Wins:0

Losses:0

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When we play on the zone, we'll use the Stormtrooper skin, and use the taunts that the stormtrooper uses (need to find them first)

If anyone else wants to post their game-specific clan, please do so on another thread.

These are the taunts we'll use:

Imperial Officers / Commandos:

IC50101.WAV - "He won't be giving us any more trouble."

IC50102.WAV - "Drop your weapon!"

IC50103.WAV - "That's one less Rebel."

IC50104.WAV - "After him!"

IC50110.WAV - "Blast him!"

IO50124.WAV - "You don't belong here!"

to use them, type this:

you have 10 ones u can set up,

so you'd go for the first one, ingame, you'd type:

T (to open the console thing)

Then you'd press:

1=IC50101.wav and then press enter. That would define 'He won't be giving us any more trouble.' to that number. To use it, you'd press T to open up the chat, and press 1 then press enter.

You use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 0 for presetting them. :)

Guest Commander Cold

Crap, I just uninstalled MotS, maybe I'll reinstall it in a week. Just wondering, can I install MotS and then uninstall JK and still be able to play MotS? I kinda need the hard drive space.

You don't need Jedi Knight installed. All you really need is the Jedi Knight disks to confirm something, or a crack, which I could send you through AIM. The crack is really nice, it disables the asking for jedi knight cd, and if you have the full installation of mots, it allows you to run the game WITHOUT any cd at all! :D

ya, for jk. If u wanna really see what we play, go here and get Manowars 2, it's for Jedi Knight.

oh, btw clan members: I found us a NEW skin/mod pack that is VERY similar to Manowars 3, but without all the features:

Dark Forces 3.0

Our clan is now the Darktrooper clan. Phase 2 will be our skin, since there was only ONE Phase III skin made, and not enough to go around.

some of the skins in the game:

AT-ST (we NEED to TRY THIS)

Sentry Droid

Sentry Droid 2

Probe Droid

Weegee

IG-88

Assassin Droid

Battle Droid

Silver Protocol Droid

Kyle Katarn from Dark Forces

R2 unit

R5 unit

Dark Trooper Phase I

Dark Trooper Phase II

Dark Trooper Phase III

Sandtrooper

General Veers

Admiral Daala

Ithorian

Gran

Chewbacca

Obiwan Kenobi

New Emperor

Dark Luke

Darth Maul

Mara Jade (the better version of her)

Leia Jedi

I don't think I missed any.

This mod is so much better. Your maximum shield is 500, the assault gun the darktrooper uses takes up 1 cell of energy per use, and fires like the bounty hunter gun from manowars III. Also includes ROCKETDARTS!

I only wish some of the skins moved correctly, the assassin droid for instance, doesn't move its legs AT ALL. I'm not sure about the AT-ST tho, since it was a close up view...

ok, and for our clan, i'll try to get together ALL the droids from as many mots skinpacks as i can find with droids in them and make a 'Droid Skinpack' :)

It'll have:

IG-88

Battle Droid

Silver Battle Droid

Silver Protocol Droid

Gold Protocol Droid

Dark Trooper Phase I (i think that's a droid, will someone confirm that for me?)

C-3PO Episode I

C-3PO with silver leg

Death Star Droid

4-LOM

8T88

Also, if I can get these to work correctly:

Mouse Droid

R2 unit

R5 unit

Sentry Droid

Sentry Droid 2

Imperial Probe Droid

Interrogator Droid

Remote Droid

Assassin Droid

This would be SO cool if nothing goes wrong.

If Rhett helps out, it'll be even more awesome, cause I could get him to make the different droids have different healths as well as other features. :)

oh ya!!!!!!!!

Got it to work!!!

I've got so far in my skin pack:

I took some of Al's droid skins from the final force skin pack, and put them in MOTS!!!!!!! \/\/007!!!!!

ok this is what I got so far:

C-3PO TPM

4-LOM

Trade Federation Battle Droid (has backpack)

IG-88-THE ONE WITH THE REALISTIC HEAD!!!!

only troubles i've had so far is the Trade Federation Battle Droid kept crashing the game! eheheheheheheheheh i mean when i'd go to select him, so i went and took all the mat files from the final force .goo and put them in my Droid Works goo, and TADA IT WORKS!!!

ok, moving along...

daaaaaammmmiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*punches a hole through the internet and strangles someone*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** **** ************* ****

*** ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU PATCH COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN U AND YOUR OUT OF MEMORY BULL CRAP!!!!! I'LL STRIKE U DDOOWN WIIWIWTTTTT BB AOPJAJOPAJOPTGAMWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWAGJMPWKNRAKWLF AAAAAAHHHHHAIGOPHNIRE!!!!

!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT GIVES ME THIS 'OUT OF MEMORY' THING WHEN I GO AND SAVE IT. I GUESS IT IS BECAUSE OF ALL THE .MAT FILES AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

MUST START OVER. WILL TAKE ALL DAMN DAY.

:racer:

ehehe

I finally got them to work!

So far i got:

Silver Protocol Droid

C3PO TPM

Battle Droid

Unpainted Battle Droid

4LOM

Death Star Droid

IG88

8T88 (its name is Bot, but it sorta looks like 88)

R5 protocol like droid

Mecha Jedi

Phase I Dark Trooper droid

just need ALOT more. :)

this is going well for my first mod!

Now i'll go add some moooooore!!! eheheheheh this is going to be so awesome.

ok.. last things I need to add:

R2 and R5 units

Flying Droids

and then It'll be done!

I can't add the Assassin Droid, Gonk Droid, or any other walking droids unless they don't need .pup files...cause when i add the .pup file, which holds the keyframes, it messes the droid model up and it doesn't move like it's supposed to.

HOPEFULLY I can get the probe droids to have a 'jetpack' so they can fly around like they're supposed to...will probably add jetpacks on R2 and R5...due to 'popular demand'.

ok...droids i'm REALLY looking for:

ASP Droid

Torture Droid (not interrogator droid, its the one that tortures the gonk droid in return of the jedi)

Droids that I'll most likely have in, that aren't in now:

Flying Droids:

Construction Droid

Sentry Droid

Remote

Weegee

Others:

Mouse Droid

R2

R5

If there's a way to get the other droids in, like the assassin droid and gonk droid, i'll put them in as well.

If anybody knows where I can get the ASP Droid, please say so! I NEED IT!!!!!!!

Archived