Home

RSN MOTS Clan Battle Reports

Rogue15

wins: 0

losses: 1

UPA_instinct(14632) (G-W/L: 1/0) (P-W/L: 1/0)

Points Kills S-Kills Deaths Ship

2,000 20 0 10 TF

RAU_Rogue15(22293) (G-W/L: 0/1) (P-W/L: 0/1)

Points Kills S-Kills Deaths Ship

-2,000 10 0 20 TF

cool way how they just automatically send the report...

yes it does. while my connection has been 'out' (the power flashed on and off and i didn't know how to correctly get it back, without bugging you-know-who. ;) So i made a SBX level for mots (redwing: unbelievable!) hehee i'll play it with u tonight hopefully...you'll like it. it has a lava pit and the player takes damage from it. :D it's so cool i even made a sp version of it. i tried everything i knew to get the net back up, and today my dad just unplugged the router from the WALL and plugged it back in and everything's working...isn't that sick?

ok, the level is inside a fortress tower...it has a lava pit in the middle, and catwalks on the walls of the building, and there's a catwalk above the lava pit, and in the middle, there's a health, and that's the main fight area, it's hard to strafe right or left without falling over the edge. You can knock the other player over the edge and into the lava pit, where they slowly die...unless they use force jump b4 they hit, but if they hit, they kinda get sucked under, and take 16 damage per 4 seconds on the way up, and by the time you'd get to the surface, you'd be about dead. hehehehe took me like all day to make that level. I even lighted it, and made a sp version. btw, i fixed the 'force power problem', i figured out what i did WRONG. hehe so i give the rank of 'jedi lord' and that starts ya with max force powers, which is what everybody wants. It's also Sabers only, and it would be REALLY awesome if 3 people could play, 2 of them fight on the catwalk, and the 3rd watching them, it'd look like a real lightsaber battle. :D it takes place at night, btw...whoa it's only 8:35!!

Guest DSEMEPROR_VIPER

Never fear the viper is here hahahahahhahahahhahahhah........DS has akready triumphed we have left all but nxs bowing in our shadow all thats left is the annying little idiots of the jawa clan then DS will own the zone wuahahahhahahahhahahaahahahhahaahahhahaahahahha

Originally posted by DSEMEPROR_VIPER

Never fear the viper is here hahahahahhahahahhahahhah........DS has akready triumphed we have left all but nxs bowing in our shadow all thats left is the annying little idiots of the jawa clan then DS will own the zone wuahahahhahahahhahahaahahahhahaahahhahaahahahha

What's this crackhead going on about?

ANyway, Rogue15 just beat me in an AWESOME SBX 3 game in his new level...I sucked in the beginning, then we were dead even...we ended the level with a duality-ish shot, each killing the other :D :D :D

Originally posted by DSEMEPROR_VIPER

The guy is a menace from GB.com forums...Been banned 1000+ times...One of the admin accidentally left this user name activated after we thought we had banned him for good...

Archived