Home

who has the coolest sig around here

Uutont Fær Uulion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a signature is supposed to identify the style, humor, and identity of a poster ....and considering that EVERYONE here seems to use and abuse this feature ...then my lack of a signiture is a signature in itself.

My "signature" is found in my mode of speech, not some clever quote or annoying graphic.

It may not seem cool, but it IS different.

Well, Haggis, it's best to say that your signature is "normal" :)

I love cats (and dogs, too), but I have a problem with graphics that repeat and repeat themselves. In other words, I would prefer to see a single signature only once per thread. When the same person posts multiple times to a single thread, then you see the same picture multiple times.

That's OK folks...I have signatures and avatars turned off in my options, so if you have nothing important to say...I am not fooled by your pictures filling space.

I'm looking specifically at ED when I say this: Isn't one oversized graphic enough? Why two? have you nothing REAL to say?

Originally posted by raVen_image

I'm looking specifically at ED when I say this: Isn't one oversized graphic enough? Why two? have you nothing REAL to say?

It'd be easy to shrink the signature down with one of those random image scripts. I think there are people with much worse signatures than ED though. I'd recommend a script like that to anyone who puts more than one image in their signature.

Archived