Home

who has the coolest sig around here

Uutont Fær Uulion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Meksilon

That is great! you should use it!!=mek=

Nope ... I see avatars and graphic siggys as a newbie thing. I shall not play at that. I'll leave it for the younger crowd.

I agree with Chuzwuzza's quote above (in his signature) ...shoot that person ...shoot 'im twice

Nope ... I see avatars and graphic siggys as a newbie thing. I shall not play at that. I'll leave it for the younger crowd.

However, harrassing moderators under different names is totally acceptible forum behavior? I don't know anyone else from Humboldt who has an axe to grind.

<My avatar is cool shazbot too. Thats HeroBear and the Kid. Herobear is a stuffedbear that when ever the kid bonks him on the nose I becomes thsi giant polarbear who'll kick bad guy butt.

My sig is just to tell you what my full online handle is. Damn you Lucasfourms and your less then 20 letter restrictions!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ED

After seeing my sig from everyone elses point of veiw I've shortened it to just the pic and quote

Good for you. :)

And us.

The problem with img code on is that people can spam via very large images.

I frequent another forum where we don't have

a) post counts

b) avatars

c) img code

d) disable smilies in post option

I could go on and on. Basicly the admin isn't that nice.

Originally posted by Prinity

Your avatar is scaring me. I think that's anatomically impossible.

Actually... At my gym there's this chick that's a Juggs Magazine model (I overheard a discussion about this), and, well... Let's just say it's anatomically possible.

Archived