Home

who has the coolest sig around here

Uutont Fær Uulion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with picture sigs if they are a respectful size. I'd say that signature pics shouldn't be much taller or wider than one of those crazy advertisements (pay...for...mojo) you see above you. That's still plenty of room to let us know what website you work for every time you post ;).

Originally posted by Hel-ter

why do all men want to impress others with size? A Metafore?

Probably to make up for the size of their.. um, well - you know it's like guys who buy fancy cars... or the one's who *gasp* wear G-Strings, or are body-builders, or own an Austin Powers approved Sweedish made penis enlarger pump, and that long book on how to use it...

=mek=

See, my sig isn't a problem because since sig=signature then that means it SHOULD be my name, like many others use... but it shouldn't have to drastically change the size of the post... I remember on the MIlegend forums ED had like 5 different pics in his sig and it took up the whole screen to read his post! Heh, but it's all better now.

Haggis yours rocks ;)

Originally posted by Deepthought2k

Hmmm, Scabb, just a Q: Who *is* that in your sig?

Oh, how I miss the Monkey Island Posting Board...

Random quote sig heaven.....

Where is the PiBLuFf anyway?

Remi took over the Scumm Bar and merged it with the Pibluff. He must be stopped, I tell you.

Originally posted by Meksilon

Well WE (the more sencible and stable people) could easily start our own SCUMM Bar, in which would be much better then http://www.thescummbar.com/ ever was.

=mek=

i just have some coments on that for you...

[12:00:49] <Gabez> I hate him.

[12:00:57] <Skauch> weirdo

[12:01:04] <Gabez> He got banned from the old Monkey Island board!

Dont diss them man, its hard work to do all that, and with mnm being down for so long, its kidna hard to do anything with a web-site

Archived