Home

Is it possible i can contact lucas arts about a person.. read

Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd

let me just say that a certain person(I won't say who) has been insulting me. Sure a little jokes would be harmelss but this person still continues. i'm just wondering who to go in a situation like this. The last time this happned the outcome was really ugly. So i'm just asking a head of time

I hope this has got to do with someone insulting you on the internet because no one will care if it is in your REAL life. Why don't you just insult this person back (if on the internet) and if that doesn't work - I'll back you up but I'd need the address of the site :)

If you're referring to almost the entire GFN finding you a pain because of your past spamming activities, and your hyperactive behaviour, and the fact you called Helios abusive names, and countless other things which lead to your demise in social status, then yes.....we don't like you.

If you want to solve it, stop typing everything like an 8 year old and just calm down a bit. We're prepared to give you a chance if you at least attempt to enable us to understand your endless scribblings of text ;)

Originally posted by Thrik

If you're referring to almost the entire GFN finding you a pain because of your past spamming activities, and your hyperactive behaviour, and the fact you called Helios abusive names, and countless other things which lead to your demise in social status, then yes.....we don't like you.

If you want to solve it, stop typing everything like an 8 year old and just calm down a bit. We're prepared to give you a chance if you at least attempt to enable us to understand your endless scribblings of text ;)

Ahh! I can argue with one person but not a whole Network :(

thrik in order to see what happened to helios you must have been at the gfc forums. And not noly that but you were probbaly one of the guys defending helios. Now the past is gone.let us forget it. I know your still focused on the past thrik. I see it in you every post you send to me. And not to say but you bring this negative attitide about the past sometimes and i feel uncomfortable. So i'm saying forget the past.......forget helios....forget my username lupe..just think it's never happned even though it did........and i'll try to stop acting childlike if you drop the helios stuff. Agreed? and i've been pretty good lately i haven't said anything bad so i insist you guys stop as well. And about the cannons. I'll stop just in the game Escape form monkey island the admiral is know as this Cannon ball flinging guy. And that's where i get all thiis stuff from. So i'll stop with the cannon stuff.OK is everyting clear. Or any OTHER suggestions you want to warn me about before i do them........

Whatever, 'Admiral' if you don't want people getting mad at you then don't add stupid stuff to your posts like the cannons deal... you don't need to make that game worse than it already is. Also, such as how this post started, don't make such a big deal out of everything. If the whole thing happened on the GFN forums, then report it to those admins. Saying you want to speak to Lucasarts makes you sound even more moronic. Just chill on the useless details that only make us think less of you, and use common sense when posting. Thank you :)

exactly just what i thougth bringing up the past. I've really getting annoyed with this thing. I see you guys can't forget it. But you still think of me as old childish lupe and i am partially disapointed. Sure you have a point to Bring that up to me at tims like these. Actually especially at times like these. But i've become more mature and self confindent and can control my emotions. So the main point is thta i've changed. I really do NOT want to bring up every single detail i had with helios. So let's PLEASE forget the past and move on to the future. I mean try to treat me with respect as any other "newbie" to these forums. Let's just say LUPE was hitler without a musatche. No one wants to mention it. It has caused a lot of trouble. So let's just try and not look back at it. Just something as bad as the world trade center. Which i feel deeply sad about that tragic incident. :( but the point is you want to look at an incident to much. No matter how bad it is. the future changes people can become mature PEOPLE CAN CHANGE. That is my main point. No further explanation. And i'm saying that i should be treated just like a different identity. IS that really so hard to do?

Lupe, don't worry about anything. You're not going to be banned, as you haven't done anything offensive yet. Your behavior HAS improved. I'll make sure that the moderators won't abuse their authority to compell you to leave. Just do me a favor and try to behave this time. I can see that you're better behaved now than you were back in the YaBB days, and I wasn't there to see how you acted on the old Ezboard. Indeed people can change, and it seems like you've grown up somewhat. Just keep it up, ok?

See, what did thw WTC have ANYTHING to do with what your talking about? Just get rid of those stupid things, and you're set.

I wouldn't be such an ass to you all the time... but whenever I look at your post everything is all gramatically wrong and there's no capitalization/punctuation at all, and it looks like an 8-year-old typed it. If you are a little neater, I won't look upon you the way I do. Don't worry, your not as bad as some people.

Originally posted by Schmatz

whenever I look at your post everything is all gramatically wrong and there's no capitalization/punctuation at all, and it looks like an 8-year-old typed it.

I aggree 100% with that. Yes it's true I'm not exactly a wiz when it comes to spelling, but at least I can type to make sentances and paragraphs which make sence. I even got an A for my last essay... obviously it was one of the rare times I ran a spell-check over my writing (in fact there was one error that I picked up on after; I'd spelled another word then the one I was intending).

But you Lupe, please make your sentances fit together, don't make so many typing errors (ie olve instead of love). The best thing I can suggest is to proof-read each post befor you click "Submit Reply" (you could even use that preview button if it helps).

=mek=

I can type to make sentances and paragraphs which make sence

Um.. excuse me it's SENTENCES ans SENSE. Well i guess we can call it even. But i do use punctuation. Yes i have got these comments before but I seem to have this rush over me. Since i only get 45 mins of internet time at a time. Also i have to get off the computer at 8 pm AND that's why i make spelling mistakes. Plus usually me parents want to get on the phone so i don't have much time to type and express my own feelings. So i type as fast as I can + there is no spelling correction. Happy!(with a capitl H and an Exclamation point!) And just try to find any spelling mistakes in this post. I'm watching you both eyes

:evanpiel: (actually 1)

And just try to find any spelling mistakes in this post.

1. Your inconsequent use of "i" and "I"

2. "Yes i have got" should be "Yes I have gotten"

3. "me parents" should be "my parents"

4. "capitl", I think you mean "capital"

5. "I'm watching you both eyes"; ... "with both eyes" ?

Happy! (with a capitl H and an Exclamation point!)

Well, at least you got one word right, but then you totally ruined it by screwing up in the explanation...

So you have a 1/2 hour that doesn't mean you have to answer EVERY SINGLE thread.

Answering to an earlier post:

I agree that Helios was slightly brash with Lupe, after the pictures from "Ugly People" sites being posted with a "this is lupe" quote next to them, but Lupe really does do a class act at winding everyone up in the community of which he occupies.

From replying to over 30 posts within 20 minutes on the ezBoard, saying things like "lol" as a single answer, to right out swearing at admins, he seems like he's too immature to even have access to the internet.

Nobody here except the select few who have known Lupe throughout his "spamming" crusade will quite understand just how bad he can actually be. It's like a kid who says "please" and "thank-you" at the end of EVERY sentence. He doesn't actually do anything wrong, but it's just plain annoying ::(

Archived