Home

Perfect girl/guy?

Guybrush122

I dont deserve to post a topic????? I see, so all of a sudden YOUR God and can tell me what I deserve and what I don't......

And as for the gays I understand, it's ok to be gay but not happy because you can never have a relationship that is true and pure, what a god.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Natty

Catholics can use condoms and the pill and have sex before marriage, it's just that the pope frowns on it and basically says you're gonna go to hell if you do so.

I don't think that you will...*Gets nervous* I mean people that do aren't doing it to be evil or anything. It's not like your killing a baby, just stopping you from having a baby. Right? God wouldn't do that to you if you do. I have faith.:)

Origonally posted by Mek...

Homosexual acts are fueled by the evil one...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh man are you so stupid. let me get this straight....using your physical parts to induce physical pleasure for an emotional purpose with an opposite member of the same sex is strictly the Devil's work. sorry, but i think the Devil has more cruel intentions in mind........and by your standards the Devil glows with pride everytime he sees Christopher Lowell shag another guy. Wow. You keep thinking that.

He's being evil by preaching his crap to us- I don't care really, he can crap on all he wants, but at the end of the day it's my life, and if I choose to have sex before marriage and use a condom or any other form of contreception, I choose to go to hell (as it is I'm already going to hell for that sorta thing) Maybe I should indulge in lesbian activities? :D Although I need a hat-trick, what's something else the good old pope hates? ;)

1. There is a topic about this seperate from here, why are people still talking about this on thus topic?

2.Back to the subject, shall we?

Im usin Mtblanc's list as a bse since its so similar to mine...

-Sense of humor - this is probably one of the most important qualities.

-Intelligent - doesnt have to be a genius, but not a ditz either...

-Good-looking - not supermodel or anything, but someone I find attractive at least...

-No smoking - Most important!

-Should refrain from listening to Michael Jackson at all times.indeed

Not too clingy/needy-BIG turnoff...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, what about the Beatles, weren't they bigger than Jesus? and then Oasis claimed to be bigger than the Beatles, so that makes them also bigger than Jesus :p

No, they claimed to be "more popular then God", which was probably true at the time, however after that people asked themselves who should be more poular then God...

=mek=

I don't know whether it's a 'choice' to be gay or whether it's a I can't think of the word I'm looking for, ok basically they're born gay. The thing I don't get with gays is why does it take them to realize at the age of 14/15/16 that they're gay? I personally don't have anything wrong with gays- I love em dearly, they're so cute personality wise, especially drag queens :D

(Just briefly stepping into this heated discussion.)

Natty, that is natural development for any teen. A person becomes aware of his/her own sexuality in teenage; some sooner, some later. It works the same way for straights, bisexuals, gays, lesbians, transsexuals or whatever you happen to be. There's a lot of uncertainty connected to that particular age when one's exploring sexuality and many people who end up being straight in their lives have gay experiences then -- and vice versa. Also, this uncertainty mixed with the heterosexual expectations of the society lead to the fact that gay teens are more likely to attempt or commit suicide than straights of the same age.

Swordmaster signing off in rainbow colors. :cool:

Archived