Home

What was your favourite Star Wars game?

Guest murta

Guest murta

Ok, sorta like Rogue15's topic, and one you will have seen plenty of times on other forums:

Which is your favourite of the Star Wars games?

Mine would probably have to be:

Rebel Assault 2 - it was way ahead of it's time (IMO anyway), but I sold it after completing it a couple of times, and never saw it again

or

Jedi Knight - great community support, the best mods, great SP and MP level design and the force powers were a stoke of genius

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murta
Originally posted by Rogue15

Everybody knows my favorites: Rogue Squadron 3D and X-Wing Alliance.

Never could get into X-Wing Alliance personally, my favourite SW space sim was probably X-Wing :biggs: vs. Tie-Fighter :tie:

Guest Sherack Nhar

Me too... Rebellion can be very addictive once you get past the clunky interface.

But my best Star Wars game... Xwing Alliance. *points to sig*

Guest Rogue15

rebellion is addicting, i accidentally stayed up 'til 4 am playing it once (that's cause i kept thinking it was 2 AM) and i got tired (finally) and decided to go to bed and i beat it easily the next day.

Speaking of XWA I was looking around the WAV directory on my CD and I listened to Aeron say "You know I'm gay" or something like that.

I haven't gotten through the whole game yet but does she ever say this in it or is this some wacky LEC prank?

Guest Rogue15

I think it was an lec prank. btw, which wav sound is it? can you give me a file name?

btw, anybody ever play Droid Works? it's pretty fun, i like killing the droids in that catapault thing. especially the scared one.

I'm into strategy games so my favorite up to date was Rebellion (I hated Force Commander-i rented it, glad i did not buy it).

Rebellion was a horrible click fest with bad graphics but i did play a lot of it, mainly because of the scope of the game (all the different characters and ships etc...). The ideas in this game we're awesome.

A Rebellion 2 with a friendlier interface, cut scenes instead of pictures with text , the use of up to date graphics for the space battles and a third neutral faction (Like the smugglers), is my Star Wars Dream game.

Guest Rogue15

lol i wish i'd remember which mission though. i think it's when she gets captured somewhere and you need to rescue her. not sure if she ever got captured tho.

Guest Rogue15

oh!!! that level. i remember i sweared my head off at it so many times and gave it the finger a few times too.

You need to dock on the station first and wait until rogue squadorn shows up, THEN when they show up, you dock with the tyderium shuttle.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, that one did take a while, but i dind't swear. I just spent a few hours on it and i eventually got it.

Guest DarthMaul
:maul: I would have to say that jedi knight is my fav... Thatll soon change tho when Star Wars Galaxies comes out :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Tie Guy

But are you willing to pay the price? I don't know if i want to pay 10 bucks a month just to play a game. And that's after i already bought the cd. I have no doubt that it will be fun, but i'll probably end up passing.

You wouldn't imagine Tie. Basically it's a game with a great variety of missions, in space, Tatooine, in ships, on foot. It had a great story also.

I think Shadows is probably the most important Star Wars novel. Just imagine, the game for PC, N64; its own action figure line, and a soundtrack!

Give a shot to this game when you can.

Archived