Home

CMI and EMI (maybe even LCR?) flaws compared to SMI and LCR

QueZTone

Originally posted by Trapezoid

Actually, you can hold your breath for as long as you like-- no water needed. Just tape your mouth and nostrils shut. Eventually you'll die of suffocation, but no breath will get out.

It's not air-tight... simple hannings that occur in gaols are usually with say a pillow case tied to something behind you (like your bed poll), and you lean foward. You'll eventually faint when you've held your breath long enough and then die due to lack of Oxygen since you can't breathe in.

But hyperthetically speaking, if in an ordinary circumstance you held your breath until you passed out you'd only faint and then since you are no longer concious have no way of preventing your body from breathing again.

=mek=

Originally posted by Meksilon

It's not air-tight... simple hannings that occur in gaols are usually with say a pillow case tied to something behind you (like your bed poll), and you lean foward. You'll eventually faint when you've held your breath long enough and then die due to lack of Oxygen since you can't breathe in.

But hyperthetically speaking, if in an ordinary circumstance you held your breath until you passed out you'd only faint and then since you are no longer concious have no way of preventing your body from breathing again.

=mek=

Just ruin my fun then.

EMI is a contradiction in itself. Everything about it is wrong. I don't mean as a game, cos I loved it, but as an addition to the Monkey Island series? Please.

And about the accents: everyone knows that the best pirates were English or Spanish. Back then Americans were English, if you follow.

Originally posted by LucasTones

EMI is a contradiction in itself. Everything about it is wrong. I don't mean as a game, cos I loved it, but as an addition to the Monkey Island series? Please.

And about the accents: everyone knows that the best pirates were English or Spanish. Back then Americans were English, if you follow.

Yeah! Elaine's CMI voice suited her character much better than her EMI voice!

I think EMI's voice acting was a lot better than CMI's actually. Elaine was un-Britishized, but Stan's voice got a lot cooler and quite a few characters did not have American accents... Ignatious Cheese, Pegnose Pete, Marco de Pollo, and Otis... Otis's accent was the best thing in the game!

Yeah, the plot was a big... messy thing, but the whole game in general is worthy of the MI title. Why do all the games have to be perfectly consistent with each other? The next game should be an abstract dadaist political thriller musical.

Archived