Home

September 11th heres a....

Delphi's Clone

therapy thread about it ummmm i know i need some therapy since i lost my best freind in the pentagon :( and my bro was badly injured i got away with minor injurys i didnt want to tell you guys about it before but well i had to let it out sometime if anyone els here lost someione just tell me and the other forumers maybee they can help

Guest Admiral Odin

From your past record, I am more inclined to believe you are lieing then telling the truth. You have cried wolf one to many times for me to believe this.

Guest ICP Ringmaster

well for one thing...50% of me believes you and i find sympathy... but 50% thinks that if your going to lie about working for westwood, and now your saying that you work for the pentagon...for me it is hard to believe that

Guest ICP Ringmaster

anyway if this is true than i am very sorry for your family and the family of your friend. My cousin will be sent to afganistan (hes in the marines) so i know how this tradgey has torn lives apart, but i also think that if you are lying that it is sick and twisted that you would even try to create sympathy through such a horrible event.

Guest ICP Ringmaster

he would have to. If eh got mild injurys from the terrorist attacks then he was in the pentagon at the time this happened

Originally posted by AoErat

I doubt the Pentagon hires grammar and spelling-deficit people.

My thoughts exactly, I'm also fairly certain that pentagon employess aren't in the habit of announcing themselves on messageboards.

What exactly is it that you do mr Clone, or is that bit top secret?

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

i work in it and i would not lei about such a thing!!!!!!1

note that LIE is spelled wrong...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Well, if you are telling the truth I feel sorry for you. Oh and to all those people who think working in the pentagon is something "special" its not. The pentagon imploys thousands and if he lives where he claims he does then he may be telling the truth.

Archived