Home

The Monkey Island SCUMM Bar is back

Remi

People who are from Liverpool are called Scousers... don't ask why, long story! Me being from Liverpool... makes me automatically better than someone from Manchester! Ain't that right Remi! (Sorry, not relevent.. just couldn't help pointing that important thing out!)

Originally posted by Gabez

Yeah well Bill Bryson is an idiot! You here that? AN IDIOT!!

If you've ever read Northern Lights by Philip Pullman you'd understand what I mean.

He didn't say the old Oxford buildings were ugly, he said the ones put up in the 60s and 70s were. And Northern Lights is set in a universe where obviously the 60s and 70s didn't really happen.

What rubish! Have you ever met Philip Pullman? Eh? Have you? Eh? Well then, everything I say is automatically true! HA!

And Bill Bryson was probably right, but you don't really notice the ugly buildings much. Still, tis a crying shame.

Originally posted by Skyfox

People who are from Liverpool are called Scousers... don't ask why, long story! Me being from Liverpool... makes me automatically better than someone from Manchester! Ain't that right Remi! (Sorry, not relevent.. just couldn't help pointing that important thing out!)

Suuure, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Originally posted by remio

Suuure, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Oh yeah.. and you mancs were lucky the other day.. 3 goals in 10mins... flukey or what! *psssst* While at Vegas, don't gamble any money on Man U winning the League this year! teehee

Archived