Home

LucasTones.co.uk Problems / Downtime

elTee

I recently recieved this e-mail off yahoo geocities:

-------------------------------

Dear GeoCities Member,

Congratulations, http://www.geocities.com/lucastones seems to

be very popular and has been receiving a large amount of traffic.

Our records indicate that you're using more than the allotted amount

of data transfer we provide for a free web site, which is 3 gigabytes

per month (measured on an hourly basis). That means that during the

past few days we had to temporarily turn your site off to keep the

bandwidth within this limit.

----------------------------------

(dont you just love geocities? such a personal approach, too 'Geocities member'...)

So now I am making an appeal to mixnmojo:

Please can you put my site on your server? It will be updated regularly, and from what I read on the old mojo about hosting sites, mine qualifies as its the only LucasArts based mobile phone site there is.

Thanks anyway.

Hey.. why didn't I know about this site.. this rules! Just looking to get myself a new phone, nokia it's going to be! Would love to have the LeChuck theme play when getting a call.. which is ALL the time... well, not all teh time.. a call every day though! Well ok, ok.. once a week maybe.. right, fine.. no one calls me.. there.. happy now??

:p

All the Best

~Skyfox

lol Sky! :D

yes i like the lucastones as well (i dont believe the topic is about liking it or not but i just like to say i like it, like others have done before) So like it or not, i like them! It's not very likely that ill get a mobile phone anytime soon tho, its still not clear wether the phones are likely to damage your health eventually

anyway i like the tunes! if i'd ever be bothered by hearing a phone ring, id rather hear a lucastone than a standard *trrrriiingg*

hmmm strange word that...like

Ok, I'll check brinkster out, thanks a lot.

Largo LeGrande really is cool, and its on my list. I have about 20 to upload, as well as all the new operator logos. At present, the only way to see the logos is to look at the wap site, which can be found on the site anyway.

Archived