Home

Stay away from the LucasForums MAIN page

raVen_image

Aaaargh. I hate pages that load ads. Everyime I enter the LucasForums Main-Page, or the forums listings, there is a (rather insipid) advertisement that pops up.

I complain about many things so take this with that grain of salt, but:Is this why the subscribed forums have to pay a monthly fee to be assimilated into LucasForums? For the ADS?! Shouldn't the fee preclude pop-up ads for the users???

"BOO!!" I say ...Boo to you and the Star-Destroyer you rode in on! Paying monthly charges should mean: NO ADS!

Stay away from the main page...just use the "Forum jump" scroll bar to get to the forum you want to get to. Boycott the main page!!!

Yep, I've been using the "Trial Version" for about 2 months now. It's frustrating at times, because some sites are set up to load things to new windows, and you have to switch it off and back on again. It's easy to use though, and double-clicking the tray icon toggles it.

Originally posted by raVen_image

TA!

That worked nicely Metallus. It's a quick download, and you need not have any extra toolbars on your browser (once you set the defaults).

I recommend you all follow Metallus' link...'tis a useful thing, indeed!

O.K. Botcott recinded

You know you could just turn off JavaScript.

=mek=

Archived