Home

Let's Vote for the civ your going to master first!

Dvlos

Which civ are you dying to play first?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which civ are you dying to play first?

• Naboo
    • Gungans
    • Rebels
    • Empire
    • Wookie
    • Trade Federation

I can't make up my damn mind.. There are so many plus's and minus's to each civ that it almost becomes a question of how do you like to play?

Brute, frontal attacks is your game? You're probably going to like Empire or even TF.

Finesse strikes and arial superiority? Rebels or Naboo.

Unique and creative units? Wookies and Gungans man!

So which one is your fav/first civ your going to master and play out of the box?

and BTW its like ONLY 1 WEEK AWAY!!!! (and a couple of days)

Guest crazy_dog

Rebels (cos' I like the good guys), Wookies (they are similiar to rebels because they are strong in air and infantry), Ganguns ( Jar-Jar is not that annoying ;) ) and lastly Empire (They are just cool).

They're in order of how I like them.

I voted Rebels, by the way.

Guest Tie Guy

I always said i wanted to play the wookies first, and now that i saw the review i'm not gonna change my mind.

The Naboo also look fun

Wooks or naboo for me.

The wooks have the best troop units in the game, I like that because I'm a rusher and having those left over troopers become super powerful will be nice. They also got great air and thats nice.

The naboo are great with jedi. Jedi rushing is a great strat and something I do alot. Having faster mining nova will make things easier.

Both of them have strong melee special units. Because of the large pierce armor(armor vs ranged attacks) that buildings and many units(like pummels) have, strong melee units are always welcome.

The civ that looks least appealing to me is the empire for a few reasons.

First of all, everyone seems to like them, I like to be different.

Next, I'm not much of a mech person, I like using them for fast t2(scouts) or t3(strikers) attacks but because of the effectiveness of cheap units vs grenadiers vs them, I don't use them to a huge extent. The empire also has bad air and jedi, 2 things I use alot. I also am not super interested in the trade fed for the same reason.

Guest PhantomMenace

I'm surprised mor people didnt vote on this...or maybe its because a thread similar to this has been started before?

I think people underestimate the Rebels in this game, I am sure they will shock people when it comes to facing civs like TF and Empire.

However, I still want to try out them GUNGANs!!! Does anyone know if the fambaa shield will shield up ally units as well?

Archived