Home

AT AT problems

Jedi_Knight

Guest dr_death

i jedi could destroy an at-at because it is close range, these are realy problems. all you have to do is back at-at's up with tie fighters and anti air troops etc.

no unit is perfect if they where it would be a annoying game to play

Guest PhantomMenace

It doesnt matter if the Snowspeeder is in front or behind the AT-AT cuz AT-AT's cannot attack air units, just like every other mech. So turning speed is irrellevant to your argument.

Guest dr_death

juggernaugts are the rebels equivilent, do you think they can fire at air? i dought it but if they do fire at all it will be using the same ammo as the anti air turrets

Of course the Snowspeeder attack animation isn't the tow cable. Can you imagine a Snowspeeder attacking a TIE, and instead of shooting at it, it tries to hit it with a tow cable and fly in circles around it :D? Okay, they may have some kind of "If target=Imperial Assault mech THEN use animation 2" trigger, but what about converted units? A speeder would use its tow cable on Juggernauts :rolleyes:, wouldn't they?

Guest Destroyer Droid

I have a great idea ! Why doesnt someone just ask blue_myrdden over at mfo how the ATAT's turn around (hes a beta tester or something like that so he will know for sure) I would do it my self but i dont have a mfo account and cant be bothered getting one. Make sure who ever does it posts the results on this thread so were all the wiser.

Guest GL_Raptor

I don't see these things as a problem, more like a balance. If you build up an army of units that are slow and/or have a minumum range your gonna get owned by small fast units that can get in close and blast you apart. You have to guard those units. The at-at is strong but alone isn't that great. You need to have smaller units guarding it for it to reach it's full potential. In real life battleships need cover from cruisers and destroyers even though they are incredably strong.

I certainly hope they don't turn around instantly. And as for animation corrections, they need to fix the R2-D2 motion.

Archived