Home

dr_deaths hit list

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

theses are the people to which i shall destroy because they where lucky enought to catch me on a bad day and win me at gb.

Lord tirion (my confirmed mortal enemy)

Eets'chula and luke skywalker (they teamed up on me)

darth rommel (one of the first people i played and i still want vengence!)

boba rhett (well he beat me at jk, but he beat me bad)

there are more people but you will all die first, if anyone ever wants a game pm me when i am online, or email be at bjames934@aol.com and i will hear a noise when you email me so i will be straight there!

Edit: i am now a jawa in posting rank, what the hell is a jawa, sounds like a gum disease

Guest dr_death

ooo jawas, i remember they are well ard!

i would like a partener however the thing i need to download to get on the zone wont download for me.

Guest dr_death

krk, if i am the host i will give you my ip number then you start the game and click on multiplayer and double click on the first option then you type in my ip number.

i havent played you yet so when you are on hear next i will pm you!

Guest Lord Tirion

Darktrooper, why do you CONTINUALLY jump in on everybody's posts and act like a busybody? This has gone on for the last week and a half and its getting damn annoying. First you come in on my recruiting thread and tell me that it should be on my forum only to have the mods back me and tell you that YOU are the one wrong. But do you listen? No. You keep going to everybody's post and acting like you are god's gift to this forum. Give it a rest.

Originally posted by Lord Tirion

Darktrooper, why do you CONTINUALLY jump in on everybody's posts and act like a busybody? This has gone on for the last week and a half and its getting damn annoying. First you come in on my recruiting thread and tell me that it should be on my forum only to have the mods back me and tell you that YOU are the one wrong. But do you listen? No. You keep going to everybody's post and acting like you are god's gift to this forum. Give it a rest.

It's all part of his Senate campaign, Tirion ;)

Death, I'll play you later this afternoon, k?

Guest Lord Tirion

Did he even make it into round 2? I dont see how they let him in it to begin with. When I first got here and up until the Senate voting began, he flamed everybody and in every thread and acted like a 2 year old telling people he switched clans and then he said he didnt and they are all "idiots" for believing him. Yeah, what a nice Senator he would make.

BTW Death, you envy my strat dont ya? =P

Guest dr_death

tirion, i watched all of the recorded game and studdied it, i am so ready to beat you:)

it must be a one on one game. i need vengence!

Guest dr_death

BOBA RHETT, sorry i redad this too late but because it was a close game last time i will play you soon:)

once i beat rommel, tirion and leon i will call myself the best!

and dam it i will beat you.

tirion you must be on the hear tonight!!!

SORRY ABOUT MY PM BOX I HAVE EMPTED IT NOW

Guest dr_death

probberly rommel because rhett is crap at it, he he he he

well he was acctually realy good ! but compaired to me he was nothing:)

Archived