Home

dr_deaths hit list

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

please explain to me what exactly is this jkrpg?

you all make it sound good. could i beat rhett at it? is there a chance in hell?

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

This off-topic. This does not pertain to this thread's point. I am VERY disappointed...

What is the IP? Who else is playing? Tell me, and maybe...

Whoever else has jkrpg. If noone else has it, I'll play you and dr_death in a standard game. Then I can show death my true power! ;)

and yes it does stand for jedi Knight. Ge the full game it's great.

Guest dr_death

lol, so rhett is good then? well iknow i have played him he was the first person i played, bad mistake!:)

i dont feel to bad about losing now

Guest dr_death

i thought you was going to attack early so i built storm troopers as fast i could but you kept attacking my carbon plant so i had no carbon.

i managed to get two droids to the other side of the map and with the rest of my droids hiding in the command center i got them to collect carbon as fast they could i got about 130 carbon so with my other two droids i built a carbon plat until i have enought for a spaceport and farms.

you attacked again but i mannaged to escape two droids so i went to the other side of the map and built another two bases and a troop center and mech factory. but you go the too and when i tried to escape your county hunter was waiting for me:(

the rebels ran in the film and they won in the end, since i played you i have realised it dosent work like that.

next time i will win

Guest dr_death

friday then! we can set a later on but i would prefere about 9pm

which i think it will be 10pm for you

i am going to practice to stop your rushing.

i dont mind you rushing but it is my main weakness, i shall come back with vengence:)

Archived