Home

who are the best at gb?

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

well in the demo anyway.

i want to know who is the best so i can play them and learn.

p.s tirion, you are so dead next time we play, i have been training.

even rocky lost. batman has been caught, and superman has nearly died but they always come back.

I only know about people on the zone, but if you play on the zone look for the follwing people.

_Jeru_DC_

_VeGa_DC_

_Nazgul_DC_

WD_Arcticblade

Sweetsasymalasy

StorM_Heaven_

_sTaRs_LiAr_(i think that's how it's spelled)

JK_Knightlyjedi

Those eight are probably the best out there, but any other DC is good as well.

Guest dr_death

i can beat tirion!!!

well i havent yet but we will play soon and i shall destroy him!!

tirion we must play tonight i must have vengence!

and you will be next rommel soo i will post a thread saying you are all of my hit list and i will mock you all, i will be the best

i await the day...

dr. death, your pm box was full and i couldn't reach international sites for some reason last night, so that's why i went and tried to get on another game.

when i finally could get to the site again, you were gone and i played Tirion.

That game was ok, but i haven't played GB as much yet as i have AOK...and i can beat three comps on hardest in that game..

which reminds me, Tirion: could you mail me the recorded game ? thanks.

Guest dr_death

TIRION NOOO! he is trying to look at my tatics,

leaon, sorry i had a problem deleting my old pm's and my da realy wanted to go on the computer sop i couldent stay on it long

Guest Lord Tirion

I emailed you about the game Paragon. There should be a copy of it in your saved games. If not, Ill upload it to the Nexsis site for you to download. =)

Guest dr_death

dam you tirion dam you to hell.:)

tirion you are at the top of my hit list and you will soon be of my hit list!

and you leon are second, i heared you where good but i must be better, i will be the best!

Guest sirathos

hey dr death why dont you play me and i will give you a new person for your hit list. Tirion is way to good for you to beat, i know i have played him and he beat me first time and second we didnt get to finish. Anyways play me and cry about me some ok.

lol

Originally posted by sirathos

hey dr death why dont you play me and i will give you a new person for your hit list. Tirion is way to good for you to beat, i know i have played him and he beat me first time and second we didnt get to finish. Anyways play me and cry about me some ok.

lol

How do you know you'll win? Have you played death before?

Guest Lord Tirion

lol

The monument was accidently touched well into the game but it was already over by then. Your town was gone and you were running with your last workers when it was touched :)

Guest sirathos

LOL........... sounds like first game i played against Tirion but i underetemated him and he pointed that out. Anyways Dr. Death I look forward to destroying you sometime. Also Rommel I am GOOD Tiron jus happens to be REALLY GOOD at the game but he has played AoK alot where as I have never played AoK and am new to th is game engine, but hey al is fair in love and war right to victor go the spoils. Anyways enough of my bable for now. 5 days left until it arrives and they was much yelling and rejoicing. oooooohhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Guest dr_death

tirion it was me that touched the monument first:)

then you took it off me.

but if i didt get the monument i could of wonm the game, but we will never know so i guess that game didnt count, ahh wel, he he he.

and because i am from the uk i have to wait until the 23rd:(

please tell me what all the senario editor objects are,

Guest Lord Tirion

You "could have won the game?" LOL!

"This is no time for delusions of grandeur"

Come on now bro. Enough is enough lol. You were begging me to lay off you in tech 1 when your town was being struck by tech 3 units. Your town was obliterated and then the monument was touched. So at what point could you have "won" the game?? lol

Guest dr_death

ok, fair enought you won the game but next only tomake you think that i am bad at the game;)

well, and because i am, clever ey

Archived