Home

Status Update... From The Void

Guest Krayt Tion

Guest Krayt Tion

I've been traveling around the US for the last four months trying to set some things up. Things haven't worked out so I am drastically changing my plans in the coming week. The bad news is this means I have failed in my objectives, the good news is that this means I now have a better chance of getting back to my computer before JO is released.

Still, it is only fair to mention that at best I will be back up and running just before JO is released. At worst I won't return until well after the game is released. This would be a shame because all I wanted to do with Obi-Wan and now JO was give people the same experience, if not better, than I had during the wonderous days of jediknight.net's community. It was that fun.

So, when you factor in what needs to be done around here closer to release and after release, do not make the mistake of factoring in any work on my part. The people deserve better. :D

Kurgan in particular, if you are watching, hopefully you will be around to guide us through the breach one last time. Out of everyone here I remember you from the original days... and to the rest of you good luck. Can't wait to see this site serving the community after release, even if it is impossible to help it do so right off the saber.

-Brian

:vsd:

Guest Krayt Tion

I won't be around for the release of the game.

Got some new information about the time tables I'm working with, and it isn't good.

:snear:

• 1 month later...

Archived