Home

How Many online players

BlakWraith

aka SPQR_N3W_Bl00d

How many online players r thier here or most of u single only only real way to learn this game is online i have never even played a single mission in campaign and only twice have played Random matchs. Fighting vs comp waste of time unless u truelly like fighting AI.

I play online, though not as often as I did when I first got the game, I don't have the time online anymore (except during work hours when I don't have the game here) and have only managed 1 game in the past 3 weeks against human opposition. :(

Originally posted by BlakWraith

aka SPQR_N3W_Bl00d

How many online players r thier here or most of u single only only real way to learn this game is online i have never even played a single mission in campaign and only twice have played Random matchs. Fighting vs comp waste of time unless u truelly like fighting AI.

I only play online. I think the missions are dull, and fighting the computer on skirmishes is far too predictable. Even on hardest, it is fairly easy to beat.

I would like to play online - but the zone is firewalled at my work and so I just got MPZ but nobody's ever on it when I'm awake. I work graveyard shift and I'm in LA time zone. So when I want to play everyone is asleep.

Tried playing online yesterday - but we couldn't get the cable modem to let two people play on the zone with the same connection.

My favorite is to play on the LAN so far (cuz that's all I can do) usually we play 2 vs 2 with the computer on Hardest. I'm still semi -new. My boyfriend can kick my butt too easy so we have to give him some competition.

• 7 years later...

Archived