Home

Demp

DeathBoLT

I was thinking like the DEMP gun the Jawa's use. Quick, efficient and powerful.

The DEMP should shut down shield systems on a target, too. That would be interesting to see in a battle. DEMP wielding player comes in, shorts out his opponent's shields and carves him up with his lightsaber.

Originally posted by Scav

I was thinking like the DEMP gun the Jawa's use. Quick, efficient and powerful.

The DEMP should shut down shield systems on a target, too. That would be interesting to see in a battle. DEMP wielding player comes in, shorts out his opponent's shields and carves him up with his lightsaber.

Yeah it is a Jawa Gun, the gun that took down R2-D2 with one big...somewhat EMP-like pulse. I wonder if that will work on a human being...

Originally posted by +Nimbus+

Maybe it's like in MotS where you could freeze them with the carbon gun and pull out your saber and kill them, but instead blast them and they're stunned for a short time while you more quickly than in JK and MotS pull switch weapons killing them.

I was thinking of more...a pulse that pushes anything far away...like a radius of energy that pushes or shocks anything away from its center...

I agree with Deathbolt's theory. It sounds like the Jawa Gun might be a CQB (close quarters battle) weapon. A star wars style shotgun, good for close encounters. Maybe like the stasis weapon from Elite Force?

Although secondary fire bowcaster may serve this purpose as well.

Archived